ok this is weird..im such a wuss

James got a letter. From a dead person. Oh dear.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

ok this is weird..im such a wuss

Post by Anonymous »

i bought this game when it first came out and got stuck somewhere and then sold it to a friend...but recently after seeing the movie i decided to buy SH2 so i went to Wally World and they didnt have it so i went to blockbuster and got it for 9.99...and after playing it for a while..i get uneasy playing it..i dunno i love the series and i played SH2 when i was younger without a problem..i dunno does anyone else get squirmy when they replay or play this game for the first time...its just this SH.
Figurine
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Figurine »

After playing Silent Hill without any cheats and maybe a little help from a walkthrough guide.. I was terrified, just terrified to play another Silent Hill game without cheats (invincible, unlimited ammo, etc.) and a walkthrough guide.

Playing Silent Hill 2 went very well (of course it was since i'm an evil cheat).... until.... the first time i had to battle pyramid head, i let James stand there while i idly watched him slowly walk towards me ("whoa this dude looks interesting" i thought). Then... WHAM, i got hit with that great knife and died. Its just not possible.. :shock:

I've been squirmy ever since, not to mention, after i play the game once, and get that ending, i'm too scared to go for the others straight after... so i wait a through months then go back.
Goodnight
Historical Society Historian

Post by Goodnight »

I get a little unsettled playing it. I played straight through the hospital without a break and didn't touch the game for two months, the first time.
Calamity

Post by Calamity »

The only time I get squirmy anymore is from the labyrinth. :S You never really know just where the critters are.

Oh wait I'm also rather paranoid in the hotel when you lose your weapons. There's nothing but Mannequins if I remember correctly but still, I'm unarmed.
The Red Devil
Just Passing Through

Post by The Red Devil »

Yeah, duder, SH2 freaks me out to this day. I've had it for about 3 years, and I STILL don't like to play it by myself lol...Yeah I'ma wuss and I except that =D
EDH
Erectile Dis-function Highlander
"THERE CAN ONLY BE NONE!"
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

im going to play it some more now....but with the lights on...
syphrus
Just Passing Through

Post by syphrus »

I'm usually a cheater on SH2. That's because I get bored and I'm used to the game. So I just import infinite ammo and go on a shooting rampage. So far, only PH makes me run away. But in the labyrinth, I play chase with PH.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

BE A MAN!!
syphrus
Just Passing Through

Post by syphrus »

I am, but I'm also impatient (born that way)
CutTheVeinAgain
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by CutTheVeinAgain »

I started on the series with Silent Hill 3. And after checking it out for a few minutes and stopping, I hesitated to go back to it. It made a big impact on me, and I love that feeling, now that I'm much more involved in the whole series.
syphrus
Just Passing Through

Post by syphrus »

If you think that's bad, you should see me drive. :twisted:
Taderon
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Taderon »

Well i played from 2-4 and had no problem but Silent Hill 1 scared the Sh*t out of me when:
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
when that body falls out of the locker in the school
i screamed so loud
[img]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/UndoingMyOwnRuin/jadempire.jpg[/img]
syphrus
Just Passing Through

Post by syphrus »

I jumped at that scene, but now I say, "Got the key, next."
jthomp1286
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by jthomp1286 »

I get unsettled playing SH, period. I have yet to try to play it with the lights off and such. I can play it by myself, I just get really paranoid, and start to hear every freakin little sound and think "omg omg omg omg..."
In SH1 the Hospital freaks me out the most, Toluca Prison in SH2... its been a while since I played 3 so I'll get back to you on that.
Its hard to shake that paranoia after you turn it off lol.
Under the burning sun I take a look around
Imagine if this all came down
Figurine
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Figurine »

I agree with the paranoia after turning off the game... thinking you can still hear the static from the radio or something.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v166/StrangeEmily/Silent%20Hill/mariasig.gif[/img]
Calamity

Post by Calamity »

Silent Hill 1 is definitely good at scaring the shit out of me. So many points in that game still make me nervous. I remember the first time I was in the school locker room and almost had a heartattack when the pounding began. I assure you I left the game idle for almost a minute because I was so scared to open it. The hospital scared me too, but that's also increased by the fact that I'm already scared of hospitals. :P
Varg6
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Varg6 »

its more of REALLY being disturbed than scared, the most you get is by far just getting freaked out, I mean those nurses in the hospital in SH2 when their heads are twitching, how does that not just disturb/freak the hell outta you? It's hard for me to play, and I have no idea how anyone can play it without a strategy guide, like honestly, how are you supposed to know some of this stuff you do! Btw, what cheats are there? i didn't know there were cheats for any of the games..
Det Som Engang Var...
Figurine
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Figurine »

You need to buy a CD called Gameshark, i use it for the PS2, it works with the game.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v166/StrangeEmily/Silent%20Hill/mariasig.gif[/img]
syphrus
Just Passing Through

Post by syphrus »

Install infinite ammo and go rampage.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

im playing it now and just met Maria..its so weird how james could talk to people in this town..i mean its a weird ghost town...im just scared of the trust these people have with each other