walter sullivan is kinda very cool???

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

walter sullivan is kinda very cool???

Post by Anonymous »

don't you think?? the way he talk, the way he act, its look very cool, with blood in his face, the mysterious smile, how about it?? its look very cool for me... anyone have his wallpaper?? can i have it??
Loveless_Dogg
Historical Society Historian

Post by Loveless_Dogg »

I do, and no.
Value your failures more than your successes. Successes only last until someone screws them up. Failures are forever. She left...and...I'm lost.
AnneMarie
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by AnneMarie »

I've been thinking about starting a thread regarding Walter's hotness ('growl, purr, growl' says the crazy Leo!) For someone who isn't real, there's definately something in his eyes...

Oh and little Walter is sooo cute. How could anyone abandon a child like that. Aww. Can I have him? :)
Oh, another blocked door... Oh, another blocked door... Oh, another blocked door... Oh, another blocked door................ Locked. F*** it.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Yeah, serial killers are awesome.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Yeah, when he was slaughtering those people and slicing up that womb it really gave me a bhoner.
Xev

Post by Xev »

I have to add a total agreement with you. I kind of wondered what some people saw in guys and girls that were not even real.... i thought it was funny. but I find him extremely f*ing sexy! killer or not. maybe its a bit warped that that adds a certin edge to it too.. and the power over your own world thing doesnt hurt either. lol
now I have to go back and laugh at myself now.
Bettie Bloodshed
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Bettie Bloodshed »

....I actually thought walter was greasy and creepy. Haha. I could see him in a bad metal band in a different life.

Give me Henry any day.
[i]We live like vampires...we love like killers...we all die like infants, and we trust like mirrors.[/i]
[img]http://i1.tinypic.com/1zqslko.jpg[/img]
[i]It's the pain and the sex disguised as innocence....slow suicide. Like it or not, its what we do.[/i]

Thanks Dish01 for my sig and avi.
Pissant_Partisan
Gravedigger

Post by Pissant_Partisan »

Bettie Bloodshed wrote:....I actually thought walter was greasy and creepy. Haha. I could see him in a bad metal band in a different life.

Give me Henry any day.
Ahh, the strong silent type (aside from the occassional "What the hell?" :) )
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Harry Mason will always be the sexiest in my book.
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

What's 'cool' about the guy? He's a homicidal maniac. Were John Wayne Gacy, Son of Sam, or Charles Manson kinda very cool, too?

Allow me to elaborate further (taken from a conversation I just had with a friend) and drive the nail in:

I don't understand how anyone feels sorry for a man who killed eighteen innocent people. Why'd he do it? Revenge. That's it. Plain & simple. Only three of his victims were remotely justifiable. Jimmy Stone, George Rosten, and Andrew DeSalvo. Everyone else?

"Hey he was a big stupid meanie who yelled at me as a kid. I'm gonna fry his brains."
"Hey she made fun of me because I was a scary hobo. She's gone."
"She gave me a doll! She was so nice. Well, gonna beat her face in now."
"Hey, he was hanging out round my school & wanted to meet me. I'm gonna kill his friends, then set him on fire ten years later."
"I don't even know this guy! He just lives in my mom and I'm gonna make him watch all these people die. Bye, Henry!"

You get the picture. Moving on:

Sure, he was abused as a child. But he grew up & knew what he was going to do was wrong--and maybe if he focused less on revenge. He didn't even know Thane & Bobby; was yelled at by Steve Garland; didn't know Rick Albert; didn't know Miriam or Billy; didn't know Gregory; didn't know Eric Walsh; didn't know Peter Wolls; hardly knew Toby Archibold; didn't know Sharon Blake; didn't know Joseph. Was rejected by Cynthia; was yelled at by Richard; never knew Jasper. Not to mention that Miriam and Billy were CHILDREN. And "hacked them into pieces with an axe."

Oh yeah, the guy's a prize alright. At least with Alessa her revenge was justified and lashed out at the people who were responsible for hurting her. But Walter? A homicidal maniac through & through, and nothing else.

Edit: After looking back I realise these points were all brought up before.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Anglea_Orosco
Just Passing Through

Post by Anglea_Orosco »

Drukqs wrote:Yeah, when he was slaughtering those people and slicing up that womb it really gave me a bhoner.
.....LOL ^_^
outlaw
Just Passing Through

Post by outlaw »

walter freaked me out when he starts looking through henrys peephole at the front door
heaven or hell ? lets rock!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

freak?? i didn't say all serial killer is cool, i just say walter sullivan is a cool serial killer, i like the blood on his face, his mysterious smile is just so cool man, but his clothes not good enough, maybe if he wear a dracula clothes? or with black jacket, or maybe he have a wing?? is that cool?
Calamity

Post by Calamity »

You know I was quite glad to read Krist's post and see the two different kinds of revenge brought up and stressed. Then I looked three posts down and completely lost my train of thought because of the hilarity. XD
The Necronoir
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by The Necronoir »

I thought Walter was great, and very creepy, until he appeared in the forest with twin hands guns... :x It just isn't scary. They should have given him creepy ghost powers like the others. Such as his coat rippling out like a pair of huge bat wings and him floating around the area tearing into you with his teeth. Anything other than guns and chainsaws.
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
Then again, I was thoroughly freaked out when I came across his body in the apartment. If they'd had THAT floating around after you on the big neon cross I would have wet myself, and it would have been a nice referrence to the end boss in SH2.
maelstromb
Just Passing Through

Post by maelstromb »

Bettie Bloodshed wrote:....I actually thought walter was greasy and creepy. Haha. I could see him in a bad metal band in a different life.

Give me Henry any day.
yayy !!! agreed indeed!!!
[img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c43/maelstromb/1146005971.png[/img]
"I need a MIRACLE not someone's CHARITY !!!"
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

maybe if walter have half demon face will very cool, but it's not cool, because the cool walter is the walter sullivan at silent hill 4, i just want to say he was very cool man.
Biomechanical
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Biomechanical »

Krist. wrote:What's 'cool' about the guy? He's a homicidal maniac. Were John Wayne Gacy, Son of Sam, or Charles Manson kinda very cool, too?
Allow me to elaborate further (taken from a conversation I just had with a friend) and drive the nail in:
I don't understand how anyone feels sorry for a man who killed eighteen innocent people. Why'd he do it? Revenge. That's it. Plain & simple. Only three of his victims were remotely justifiable. Jimmy Stone, George Rosten, and Andrew DeSalvo. Everyone else?
That's why I thought he was awesome. He didn't give a flying fuck.
[b][color=red]User is no longer active[/color][/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/biomechanical923/pulp.jpg[/img]
douche
AnneMarie
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by AnneMarie »

Just because his head is completely fucked up doesn't mean he's not without physical charm. That was all I was trying to say.

Anyway, I am the spawn of the mentally retarded :twisted:
Just because I found out my dad wanted to kill me when I was a baby, doesn't mean I wouldn't like to know who he is now.

And Walter's killing at random without cause > he's severely bitter - he hates everyone. They all had what he never did. A monster was created from neglect.

Why do I like Walter? - Bonnie and Clyde syndrome!
Oh, another blocked door... Oh, another blocked door... Oh, another blocked door... Oh, another blocked door................ Locked. F*** it.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

i pick up my later words, walter is not cool man, he is a devil, devil is devil, no devil is cool, devil is jerk, very bad....