Eileens party dress

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

GalvinTron
Just Passing Through

Eileens party dress

Post by GalvinTron »

Any idea where I can get a party dress just like Eileen's? I'm so into cosplay but no good at actually making outfits. Though monster makeup is something I can do.
Enika
SHH Staff Writer

Re: Eileens party dress

Post by Enika »

If you can't/don't have the means to sew, I think your best bet would be to search an online store to see if you can get a dress in that colour, and possibly hunt for a corset for the middle part, although corsets can get expensive.

I'm a huge sewer, so of course my advice would be to have someone who can sew help you to oversee a pattern that you think looks similar (Simplicity and Butterick tend to be easy patterns, avoid Vogue like the plague) and take a crack at it. Looking at her dress, I don't think that's something you'd be able to find and to make it accurate would require making modifications to it (i.e. external corset perhaps). You also always have the option of commissioning someone to it :) Same as "finding" the dress, but it'd be a lot more accurate.
Pastucci
Just Passing Through

Re: Eileens party dress

Post by Pastucci »

Yeah, Amazon has everything. Type in " purple halter dress", and her accessories and handbag should be on there.

Post up your display pics on here please, we would love to see them!!
Heaven's Night
<3