Funny SH4 moments (UNMARKED SPOILERS)

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

HammeringInMyHead

Post by HammeringInMyHead »

Why in SH4 werent sirens or alarms???
does they only sound in Silent Hill town???
Cant they sound in South Ashfield???

Some interesting and already-answered questions :mrgreen:
Stained Purgatorial Alter

Post by Stained Purgatorial Alter »

Let's see.. in the Building world I was just walking along outside where the fire escapes are and I was on the bottom one and then boom and monkey thingy jumps down right in front of me and me shrieking like a little girl.
This wasn't in any Silent Hill game, it was Fatal Frame but I was walking to a door and the view changed and a ghost just pops up and disappears and I screamed 3 times in a row like AHH AHH AHH!! And my brother laughing at me.. again. He does that a lot.

WHOO 300th POST!!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

put_here_2_feel_joy wrote:Apartment World-first time when your just walking along and Richard comes falling like 50 feet from the roof, get up and says "Damnit!" I always laugh like hell.
Yeah, I thought that was funny. I was like, "O_O Is he dead? wtf?" And then he got up and was perfectly fine. I called my brother in to see it. X D
Munchy
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Munchy »

emptimass wrote:I found it hilarious how 3 of Henry's first lines are(In the style of a stoned
Bill and Ted),"What the Hell"? On my second time through I noticed this
and laughed my ass off.
I love hitting the Patients when they are ascending the stairs towards you.
The first time that I did this they fell back and kept falling, step after step
makeing that ridiculous burping sound. :twisted: I found this greatly amusing!
YES! Someone else besides me found out that trick. That alone makes the game worth playing through.

I also kind of laughed when you first find Walter doing shit to the nurse. I just loved how right when Walter started turning around, Henry did an immediate about-face and ran for the door.
somethindarker
Just Passing Through

Post by somethindarker »

i remember once i was playing SH4 with my girlfriend behind me (who BTW looks exactly like heather only with no freckles) she was watching me play and everytime i would run into one of those scary lookin baby things she'd cover her eyes and freak out.. after a while she'd start covering my eyes in desperation.. and i'd end up gettin my ass kicked by them!! then she'd start gigglin when i died... lame.
www.myspace.com/somethindarker
Hometown
Hope House Careworker

Post by Hometown »

Funniest SH4 part?

When whatshisface is trapped in the water prison and is saying "get me out, get me the hell out of here" but the caption says "get me the out of here"
[img]http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/5659/sig6ku.gif[/img]
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

When Jasper is in flames from outside the door, he sounds like he's on a vibrating bed. Oh, I'll just go set my self on fire now...wooooow, that was nice."
Avianna
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Avianna »

I've gotta say everytime my friend yells at Eileen he says "Come On Eileen" and me and the rest of the people watching start singing the song.

That and I laughed when Coat guy tryed to give me the doll. I was like, there is no way in hell I am taking anything from anyone who is 'living' in this world. NO SIR!
theotherjames
Just Passing Through
Location: At the foot of James' empty grave, ready to jump in...

Post by theotherjames »

I think the funniest experience I've had in an SH game was when one of my friends was playing 2 and he checked a door in the apartments, it being locked, he walked away from it. It then shook behind him and he freaked out and threw the controller down to the ground and said "F**k this, I'm not playing this game anymore". I laughed my ass off..... he still hasn't played since.

I live and breathe the "Silent Hill Fog"..... http://www.silentfog.com
Samael117
Just Passing Through

Post by Samael117 »

The one thing that made me scream at my TV monitor is when you enter the Subway booth, and Cythina is laying their covered in blood on the verge of dying, and the first words that come out of Henry's mouth are "are you ok?"
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Samael117 wrote:The one thing that made me scream at my TV monitor is when you enter the Subway booth, and Cythina is laying their covered in blood on the verge of dying, and the first words that come out of Henry's mouth are "are you ok?"
I remember that. Ah Henry. The first and only Gold Medalist in the Order's special olympics.
xmooglex
Just Passing Through

Post by xmooglex »

Caim wrote:First time I seen Henry's run I died a little inside.
Amen to that. He doesn't have a crowbar to start out with because its up his ass.
rem
Just Passing Through

Post by rem »

It was probably when I staked a spot on top of a stairwell and whacked a chain of burping patients down the stairs. They never stopped coming! It was like a burp/whack factory or something.

The fact that you got so many golf clubs to no end was pretty funny too. For a donkey.
Vixo
Just Passing Through

Post by Vixo »

There should've been a separate ending where, if you didn't use any of the golf clubs, Henry went golfing with the convenient set he found.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Those gum-head monkey men TERRRIFY me!
I love that scene with Joseph and the kill....kil..... bit. So creepy!
The funniest moment had to be jasper beh-beh-beh-beh gsping noise when hes a ghost. That Sound Effect is lifted from an episode of Spongebob!
rem
Just Passing Through

Post by rem »

Yeah, I really can't believe that there wasn't a joke ending. There was one in every other game!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I was laughing when the Cynthia offered Henry some speacial favore if he help her get out of the subway. Before he even got some she died! :mrgreen:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I also thought it was funny seing cynthia all cut up and being the detective he is asks "ARE YOU OKAY" i banged my head on the table beside me for 5 minutes! But it was also sein him in the begining curled up in a ball siting on the escalator that was funny to me for somw reason lol. :mrgreen:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

whenever henry dies- the whole dropping to the floor, hand on heart,"noooo" drama cracks me up everytime ! and the cray monkeys- just the wierd boob-things on thier chests and the way they walk gives me the giggles .
outlaw
Just Passing Through

Post by outlaw »

my funny momet was when you meet that guy and he wants a drink [and he wanted damm chocolate milk (obvioulsly the root of all evil)][/spoiler]
heaven or hell ? lets rock!