most unfortunate character

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

who was the most unfortunate silent hill 4 character?

Joseph
11%
Cynthia
12%
Jasper
11%
Andrew
2%
Richard
10%
Eileen
20%
Henry
34%

Total votes: 279

Web_Zombie
Just Passing Through

Post by Web_Zombie »

Mephisto wrote:Coming to think about it I kinda feel sorry for Walter. This monster that he became was because of this very world.
I can't say I like him, but I can't say I don't sympathise with him. Being locked up in a horrible place like the water prison must've been hell for him, not to mention being treated like crap by every adult he came across and being abandoned by his mother. Wow, he had it rough.
I smell the smelly smell of something that smells smelly...
SH3girl32
Gravedigger

Post by SH3girl32 »

Eileen Daja wrote:Personally, I think Eileen. I mean, sure, Henry had loads of shit to go through -- but he hardly even bat an eyelid. Eileen on the other hand was so frightened and upset. And c'mon, the poor woman got possessed by spirits at all random parts of the game. I think she reacted how anybody in her situation would.

Cynthia deserved to die. *makes stabby motions*. I just didn't like her. She was weird and drunken. ;_;

Walter had a fucking sad life. I feel sorry for him. I mean, c'mon, little Walter was so tiny and cute... He's the sort of kid you could just...hug and hug. :mrgreen:

I agree with most of what you said. ^_^ I think little Walter was the most unfortunate character actually. If he was never abandoned in the first place, none of that shit would've happened!! I have no sympathy for adult Walter though. I can understand his confusion as a kid since he was brainwashed and all, but as an adult and being a serial killer...yeah I don't think so. =/
Nowh3re
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Nowh3re »

Joseph Schreiber. He had the slowest and most despairing death.
Of course it didn't happen.
cascade88
Historical Society Historian

Post by cascade88 »

Anonymous wrote:Jasper Gain.

Stuttering then immolated, and imprisioned in an alternate reality as a specter.

I think that's proof that God had something personal against the man.
Ha, yeah, I feel the worst for poor ole Jasper myself, all things considered. =[
єเภ ןє๔єг єภﻮєl เรt รςђгєςкlเςђ
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

I have to agree on Joseph and Little Walter,it always depressing when Henry asks if his name is Walter and he responds with the "That's what they call me, but I don't have a name" line :(
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.
So whose the pervert now :P?

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))
Kaiza Killa
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Kaiza Killa »

The results of the poll have somehow concluded thus far that Henry is the most unfortunate. He simply isn't. If I am not mistaken he lives on doesn't he? :?

H+
"Everything above your neck's going to be a fine red mist" - Sniper (Team Fortress 2).
Nospherith
Just Passing Through

Post by Nospherith »

who was andrew?
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

^You gotta be kidding :P

That fat guy in the water prison, remember anything?
Quintiple
Just Passing Through

Post by Quintiple »

Me

This game gave me nightmares for weeks dreaming I was locked in the room and walter was after me. I ended up being skinned alived.
Arsonist
Hope House Careworker

Post by Arsonist »

Joseph- Got to keep his humanity post mortem, had it coming on the grounds of “curiosity kills the cat”. So no.

Cynthia- Didn’t die alone, had some comfort through the ordeal, and if you ignore the stabbing, death by blood-loss is peaceful. So, no.

Jasper- Seemed enthusiastic about death, had delicious chocolate milk before he croaked, had it coming on the same grounds as Joseph. So no.

Andrew- Had it coming. Long time coming. Cowardly child beating dick. No!

Richard- That’s what happens when you make everyone around you fear and/or hate you. So no.

In the end, we are left with Eileen and Henry.

I’m gonna go with Eileen, as Henry and his fate are at no point dependent on a half-mute twat.
GreyFox
Just Passing Through

Post by GreyFox »

I'd have to say Henry, because he had to watch the victims suffer
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

^Oh, how unfortunate. . .
GreyFox
Just Passing Through

Post by GreyFox »

Lol, not as bad as having to go through it.
sumcaker
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by sumcaker »

I would have to say Eileen as she just turns into a bloody meat sack that walks who then gets possesed by a scary little boy
^^
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

kaiza killa wrote:The results of the poll have somehow concluded thus far that Henry is the most unfortunate. He simply isn't. If I am not mistaken he lives on doesn't he? :?

H+
Er, that depends on which ending you get: Escape: Yay for him and Eileen. Eileen's death: He let the person he promised to protect perish. Mother: He saves her but since she's still technically possessed she ditches him. 21 Sacraments: Dies. Plain and simple, and from what they said about the body on the report a horrible and painful one.
Nocturnal_Blue
Just Passing Through

Post by Nocturnal_Blue »

Jeeze....I think, for me, its a tie between Jasper and Eileen. I dont feel bad for Henry or Walter. Henry seems like some sort of cyborg, with his vocabulary consiting of few words other than "what the" and "hell". And Walter just seems like another crazy ass murderer, who has abandonment issues.

Te rest are just mehh...I feel bad for victim 17/18 (the little girl and her brother....not sure if its the right numbers)
SPRINGS02
Location: i'm sick of these monkey fighting snakes on this monday to friday plane.

Post by SPRINGS02 »

Nocturnal_Blue wrote:JHenry seems like some sort of cyborg, with his vocabulary consiting of few words other than "what the" and "hell". )
This had me crackin up :lol: But really i don't see how henry had it that bad he never really acted upset and he lives(yeah i know in one of the endings he dies but he has a better survival rate than anybody else) I haven't played this game in forever but i guess i would say i feel bad for eileen I mean she gets possessed.
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

I feel bad for Eileen at first but if I get her possessed I don't because she seems to be having a good time :D
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.
So whose the pervert now :P?

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))
Nocturnal_Blue
Just Passing Through

Post by Nocturnal_Blue »

SPRINGS02 wrote:
Nocturnal_Blue wrote:Henry seems like some sort of cyborg, with his vocabulary consiting of few words other than "what the" and "hell".
This had me crackin up :lol: But really i don't see how henry had it that bad he never really acted upset and he lives(yeah i know in one of the endings he dies but he has a better survival rate than anybody else) I haven't played this game in forever but i guess i would say i feel bad for eileen I mean she gets possessed.
Im glad xD
But Henry does seem to have it the easiest, as far as the deaths and whatnot. The only reason I feel for him is because he suffers chronic headaches. lol.
puppett
Just Passing Through

Post by puppett »

I felt really sorry for Joesph,
He went through almost all the same things as Henry but still died.