hidden/weird stuff pics/vids etc. spoilers!

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

It Burns
Just Passing Through

Post by It Burns »

Wow I never realized that there was so much detail on the dead Henry skin before. Thanks a bunch for posting it.
PeachySakura24
Historical Society Historian

Post by PeachySakura24 »

Eileen doesn't own any pants, apparently. I love the Vincent costume, btw. :)
game_over
Hope House Careworker

Post by game_over »

Thanks a lot for posting these Nur_ein_tier. Thats German, right?

Let see:
Dankishen (which is probably not correct, but you know what I'm trying to say).
DeSilva
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by DeSilva »

Wow, i wonder what the extra items would have been used for. that red oil makes me think of White Claudia...

I wonder if that stone is similar to the one in the first game, as in its use.
Goodbye Silent HIll!
(Please Mr. Admin, banish me)
five5sixers
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by five5sixers »

My guess, just off the top of my head for the Dirty Stone, would be that you find it somewhere, have to wash it off, and then it becomes the Channeling Stone. I dunno, that just seems to make sense to me.

Good God that Victim Henry skin is disturbing me. Poor Henry xD he lost his cute for deadness.

As far as the red oil and key goes, it's anyone's guess there, but the idea of White Claudia seems appealing to me since it's been sort of trashed since the first game as far as I can tell (don't recall any references to it in the rest, unless there was some mention in 0rigins or something).
Book of Memories ID: five5sixers
Girl Interrupted
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Girl Interrupted »

Wow some very interesting things on this thread. :o
I didn't know Eileen could get that possessed and start beating herself up like that... :shock: I'm one of those people who can't kill a game character on purpose, haha.
nur_ein_tier
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by nur_ein_tier »

Girl Interrupted wrote:Wow some very interesting things on this thread. :o
I didn't know Eileen could get that possessed and start beating herself up like that... :shock: I'm one of those people who can't kill a game character on purpose, haha.
Lol, that's because you didn't attack her repeatedly with the hatchet like I did. ^_^

I was just testing to see if it was like sh2 where if Maria dies, you die. At least, the first time I was just testing, but after that I started beating her up because it made her say funny things and get possessed. ^_^
ImageImage
Camhacks & stuff: SH1 | SH2 | SH3 | SH4 | SHSM | FaceBook | YouTube
Alessyl
Brookhaven Receptionist

Re: hidden/weird stuff pics/vids etc. spoilers!

Post by Alessyl »

amphreded wrote:
nur_ein_tier wrote: Image
cynthia tattoo
Can someone who can read Japanese confirm that the (mirrored) katakana letters on this image says "Robbie"?
That really does say Robbie in katakana.
Are you still following me? Do I have to scream? ~Heather
Doo-glas
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Doo-glas »

nur_ein_tier wrote: i just found these on the disc too:
what the heck is anime doing on there?
Xigz
Hope House Careworker

Post by Xigz »

creepy.
When is this is the game?
[b]I'm constant now, and useful too.
I know my eyes cannot see through.[/b]
Helena
Just Passing Through

Post by Helena »

Xigz wrote:
creepy.
When is this is the game?

That's Eileen's doll, you get it from Walter during the first time in the Apartment World.
<3 most of the time. But I hate it when people don't get irony. It's exhausting.
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

WOW! Those are really cool, keep'em coming nur_ein_tier ;)
MatchCat
Just Passing Through

Post by MatchCat »

nur_ein_tier wrote:yeah. Here he is with the skins swapped:
That's the texture for the Henry haunting, the one where he's outside Room 302 isn't it? That would of been a nifty sort of costume to get if you've beaten the game...
[img]http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/Wafflepudding/machinegunmovsma.gif[/img]
ginjajacob
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by ginjajacob »

these are really interesting. I love finding new things out about SH expecially because I have to wait so long inbetween games.
Last edited by ginjajacob on 16 Apr 2009, edited 1 time in total.
ginjajacob
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by ginjajacob »

Alessyl wrote:
amphreded wrote:
cynthia tattoo
Can someone who can read Japanese confirm that the (mirrored) katakana letters on this image says "Robbie"?
That really does say Robbie in katakana.
the name under the tattoo says "ロピン" (ropin), which is robbie in japanese. It is pronounced robbie not robin as the n ( ン or ん in katakana and hiragana respectively) is pronounced differently in japanese it is an extension of the previous symbol, visa via its pronounced roppi is japanese. It is also backwards and in Katakana script.

もしもう英語から日本語まで手伝いたいだったメルを送ってあげてもいです

jake
JuriDawn
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by JuriDawn »

Your previous post was only a few minutes ago. Please use the EDIT button instead of double-posting.
Burning Man

Post by Burning Man »

ginjajacob wrote:the name under the tattoo says "ロピン" (ropin), which is robbie in japanese. It is pronounced robbie not robin as the n ( ン or ん in katakana and hiragana respectively) is pronounced differently in japanese it is an extension of the previous symbol, visa via its pronounced roppi is japanese. It is also backwards and in Katakana script.
Nah, it's mirror writing for ロビー, which is pronounced exactly how it's supposed to be pronounced. It doesn't say [ropin].
© 2003-2022 Burning Man.
The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of www.silenthillforum.com.
Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited.
ginjajacob
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by ginjajacob »

Burning Man wrote:
ginjajacob wrote:the name under the tattoo says "ロピン" (ropin), which is robbie in japanese. It is pronounced robbie not robin as the n ( ン or ん in katakana and hiragana respectively) is pronounced differently in japanese it is an extension of the previous symbol, visa via its pronounced roppi is japanese. It is also backwards and in Katakana script.
Nah, it's mirror writing for ロビー, which is pronounced exactly how it's supposed to be pronounced. It doesn't say [ropin].
yeah your right, I looked again and thought the second kana was ピ not ビ so its robii. My bad. With saying that I do think the last kana is ン not ー. there written differently in romaji but pronounced the same.
Sake
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Sake »

Man, I wish I could see more of the fucked up stuff from the spiral staircases between worlds =P That dancing baby especially.
SH3girl32
Gravedigger

Post by SH3girl32 »

Sake wrote:Man, I wish I could see more of the fucked up stuff from the spiral staircases between worlds =P That dancing baby especially.

I'm with ya on that one. I wish you could move the camera when you are walking to get a better view of wtf is going on. I saw a random sheep in one of those areas. I think it's when you are going to the forest world for the 2nd time. I also saw 2 creatures bowing to a really tall creature, some swinging dead person, various hanging dead people, body parts....All that fun stuff we've come to love from SH. :lol: