Does anybody have maps for the levels in SH: The Escape?

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

leftshoe18
Rosewater Park Attendant

Does anybody have maps for the levels in SH: The Escape?

Post by leftshoe18 »

I was wondering if anybody had or could point me in the direction of the maps for each of the 10 stages in the mobile game Silent Hill: The Escape. Any help would be appreciated!
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Re: Does anybody have maps for the levels in SH: The Escape?

Post by Vixx »

I don't, I'm afraid - I played it for, like, seven minutes and deleted it forever - but there might be some videos on YT that might help? I found this one - any good?

V xx

© 2003-2024 Vixx. The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of silenthillforum.com. Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited. No, I can't believe this place is still up and running, either.
leftshoe18
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by leftshoe18 »

I've found some walkthrough videos before (probably including the one you posted lol) but all of them just pretty much follow the correct path and go on with it. I'm trying to get the complete map of the levels because I'm trying to recreate the game with gameplay that isn't so terrible. I've tried emulating it but I can't get it working on my computer properly so I was hoping somebody could help me out.
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

Sorry I couldn't help more! :(
V xx

© 2003-2024 Vixx. The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of silenthillforum.com. Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited. No, I can't believe this place is still up and running, either.
leftshoe18
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by leftshoe18 »

It's all good! I wasn't really expecting much but I thought I'd put the line out there and see if I could get any bites. lol

I'll probably just end up making my own maps following the themes of the original game's levels.