bleeding locker

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

adc1432
Just Passing Through

Post by adc1432 »

Xigz wrote:Meh. I read somewhere it was him. I wasn't sure. No need to get mad. (or, you seemed mad.) :(
I wasn't.
nmbdy165
Just Passing Through

Post by nmbdy165 »

St. Thomas wrote: >That's Vatiel.
No it's not. It's not Valtiel, either.
Why?

Milfy wrote: It is not Valtiel. It's just a random monster.
Why?
valkyrie wrote: wtf, it doesnt even look like valtiel.
Why?

I can't say for sure if it's Valtiel or just a monster unless I see a close up, but I wonder why people believe it is a random monster, when I never seen any monster that looked like that anywhere else in the game or seen a monster that is just in the background to scare you except valtiel. Do people dismiss it as not Valtiel because it does not have Valtiel's robe on? What if that robe on the wall by the locker that everyone says looks like pyramid head's robe belongs to the monster in the locker? Don't just say its not Valtiel and not show evidence and/or state your reasons why you believe that.
Tis Doubt Which Leadeth Thee to Purgatory
Lost In Fog
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by Lost In Fog »

I think it's the douche who calls you in the regular world. The guy that sings the "Happy Birthday" song. Leonard, prehapes did it in some way. Or it's just a representation of Alessa having her hatred caged and bound.

But on subject.....I can't remember a bleeding locker. Have to go back through it again.....
[img]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g222/lostinfog_photos/lif2.jpg[/img]
adc1432
Just Passing Through

Post by adc1432 »

I don't remember seeing a monster in the locker. It was just a regular locker, except blood was seeping out of the holes; you couldn't see anything in the locker.
NightFlutter
Hope House Careworker

Post by NightFlutter »

valkyrie wrote:wtf, it doesnt even look like valtiel. i didnt hear any laughing, thats weird maybe my volume was too low or something.
The laughing isn't from the supposed "Valtiel" locker...it's from something completely different. And you people say I don't read the topics clearly...
[url=http://www.myspace.com/unknown_monkeyman][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ForgotAboutDre/My%20Creations/Sigs/SigPro.jpg[/img][/url]
[i]“Standing above the crowd...he had a voice that was strong and loud."[/i]
nmbdy165
Just Passing Through

Post by nmbdy165 »

I went back and looked closer at what was in the locker, and now I don't believe its Valtiel. It has some kind of snout or something sticking out of the side of its head. Also, that robe looks like a normal lab coat. I also forgot to mention that there is another monster that you can't attack and it is that monster that blocks the door out of the office building. But you can still kill it.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Yes, I've seen this locker just yesterday. Its just some locker with blood seeping out of its vents and Heather comments that there is something in there but she doesen't want to open it.
adc1432
Just Passing Through

Post by adc1432 »

Anakin wrote:Yes, I've seen this locker just yesterday. Its just some locker with blood seeping out of its vents and Heather comments that there is something in there but she doesen't want to open it.
I think that's the one I saw. The noise might have been unrelated.
Yana
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by Yana »

nmbdy165 wrote:
Milfy wrote: It is not Valtiel. It's just a random monster.
Why?
Because it's just not. It looks nothing like him. Plus, why would he be trapped in a locker, when he is there to ensure the God is birthed? And he obviously couldn't ensure that if he was trapped in a locker.
[url=http://iampaddy.com/spell/]Learn To Fucking Spell[/url]
NightFlutter
Hope House Careworker

Post by NightFlutter »

nmbdy165 wrote:I went back and looked closer at what was in the locker, and now I don't believe its Valtiel. It has some kind of snout or something sticking out of the side of its head. Also, that robe looks like a normal lab coat. I also forgot to mention that there is another monster that you can't attack and it is that monster that blocks the door out of the office building. But you can still kill it.
You've completely missed the point and now you're talking about 2 unrelated things. The locker in question, I believe, is the one in the underground passage between the subway and the construction site. That's the only bloody locker I can think of.

And on the laughing note, random sounds pop up in the SH games at random times. You can check the locker 100 times never hear a sound, and then finally hear it on the 101st time. That's what happened to me with the sound of the glass breaking in the hospital room in SH2. I've played that game so many times over the past 2 years and only heard it when I picked it back up last week.
[url=http://www.myspace.com/unknown_monkeyman][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ForgotAboutDre/My%20Creations/Sigs/SigPro.jpg[/img][/url]
nmbdy165
Just Passing Through

Post by nmbdy165 »

adc1432 wrote: I don't remember seeing a monster in the locker. It was just a regular locker, except blood was seeping out of the holes; you couldn't see anything in the locker.

Quote by NightFlutter
You've completely missed the point and now you're talking about 2 unrelated things.

Did you forget to read this post?
Mits_Giotix wrote: There's also a locker with "something" in nightmare Brookhaven hospital,but we can clearly see that there's a monster in it-and it doesn't laugh,it's just trying to free itself.
If you looked after that post, you will see that a argument happens because someone says it is Valtiel in the locker. You should go back and start reading from the first page. I'm talking about it because I hate it when people don't give tangible evidence for why something is not true.
Milfy wrote: Because it's just not. It looks nothing like him. Plus, why would he be trapped in a locker, when he is there to ensure the God is birthed? And he obviously couldn't ensure that if he was trapped in a locker.
Why would he be trapped in a little space crawling back an forth? He obviously couldn't ensure that God is birthed if he was trapped in a little space crawling back and forth like an ass. I also discovered that he is wearing the same brown cloth as the thing trapped in the locker, not the bloody locker. I saw a snout on it, so I stopped believing it is valtiel, until the discovery yesterday of what the valtiel crawling in the space was wearing.
NightFlutter
Hope House Careworker

Post by NightFlutter »

nmbdy165 wrote:
adc1432 wrote: I don't remember seeing a monster in the locker. It was just a regular locker, except blood was seeping out of the holes; you couldn't see anything in the locker.

Quote by NightFlutter
You've completely missed the point and now you're talking about 2 unrelated things.

Did you forget to read this post?
Mits_Giotix wrote: There's also a locker with "something" in nightmare Brookhaven hospital,but we can clearly see that there's a monster in it-and it doesn't laugh,it's just trying to free itself.
If you looked after that post, you will see that a argument happens because someone says it is Valtiel in the locker. You should go back and start reading from the first page. I'm talking about it because I hate it when people don't give tangible evidence for why something is not true.
Milfy wrote: Because it's just not. It looks nothing like him. Plus, why would he be trapped in a locker, when he is there to ensure the God is birthed? And he obviously couldn't ensure that if he was trapped in a locker.
Why would he be trapped in a little space crawling back an forth? He obviously couldn't ensure that God is birthed if he was trapped in a little space crawling back and forth like an ass. I also discovered that he is wearing the same brown cloth as the thing trapped in the locker, not the bloody locker. I saw a snout on it, so I stopped believing it is valtiel, until the discovery yesterday of what the valtiel crawling in the space was wearing.
I know what they were arguing about...and I was clearing up that we weren't talking about that. On top of that, he brought up something completely different. Stop looking for a chance to make yourself look good by picking on people who've been here longer than you. It's quite pathetic and will get you nowhere.
Yana
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by Yana »

nmbdy165 wrote: Why would he be trapped in a little space crawling back an forth? He obviously couldn't ensure that God is birthed if he was trapped in a little space crawling back and forth like an ass.
He obviously wasn't trapped when you see him crawling around, because he appears again and again throughout the game.
[url=http://iampaddy.com/spell/]Learn To Fucking Spell[/url]
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Now, just giving my two cents, but I think the fat slab of moving meat in that grated locker is just a......well fat slab of moving meat. Im pretty sure its just for a disturbing image.
nmbdy165
Just Passing Through

Post by nmbdy165 »

I'm just trying to make a simple request, for evidence. Its just so sad and pathetic when people jump to conclusions without taking a good hard look at it, like I did. Not once has anyone shown me tangible evidence to prove my theory wrong, even if its evidence like 'I looked close at it, and it does not look like Valtiel'.
Adrasteia
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Adrasteia »

"Milfy wrote:

Because it's just not. It looks nothing like him. "

...um, did you miss this then?
Nurse Yorda
Just Passing Through

Post by Nurse Yorda »

Milfy wrote:I have never heard this. Not once.
I never heard the laughing part but I do remember the bloody locker. -sigh- Just another unique element of the Silent Hill 3 game we've all come to either love or hate...or have nightmares about. -lol-
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Slurpers have the same "attire" as Valtiel, too, and they might actually fit in the locker. . . . Besides: Valtiel's in the room next to the locker-room, and Valtiel doesn't look "pathetic."
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
nmbdy165
Just Passing Through

Post by nmbdy165 »

This post was supposed to come before St. Thomas's post. But I deleted to repost it again because when I submitted it I accidentally clicked on an ad therefore causing the post to not count as a post. By the time I reposted, St. Thomas had already replied.
drumattica wrote: "Milfy wrote:

Because it's just not. It looks nothing like him. "

...um, did you miss this then?
I really don't care about what anyone says they think. Trying to prove its not Valtiel with just words is not going to faze me unless they have a good reason. Also, unlike a lot of people, I took a good hard look at what was in that locker, trying to get a close up with the zoom function. But obviously I need to do a camera hack to see really close so I can be sure if its Valtiel. Besides seeing some kind of snout on the left side of its head, all signs point to the "fat slab of moving meat" being Valtiel, because it has the same exact cloth as Valtiel when he is crawling at the church.

I can't seem to recall Valtiel being in a room next to that room with the locker. What was he doing in there?
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

It's the smoky, clouded room you can barely see into--but alas: you can see it: it's standing on the wall, facing the ceiling, "torturing" a nurse, dangling her upside-down by the legs. After Heather goes through the locker room and returns to the main hall, the smoke has cleared & Valtiel has disappeared.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.