sh3 hidden/weird stuff, pics and videos. (spoilers)

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

nur_ein_tier
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by nur_ein_tier »

Lostkitsune wrote:For some reason, that head of medusa picture makes me think of Dahlia from Silent Hill 1, the face on that Hiroko World picture looks familiar too....
Yeah, not sure what it reminds me of. Something.

Some Robbies:
Regarding the Robbie laying down there, his head is actually twisted around backward. I couldn't figure it out at first, but there is a zipper and then his tail is showing.
ImageImage
Camhacks & stuff: SH1 | SH2 | SH3 | SH4 | SHSM | FaceBook | YouTube
Doo-glas
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Doo-glas »

nur_ein_tier wrote: Image
oh my, where do you see that in the game?
nur_ein_tier
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by nur_ein_tier »

Doo-glas wrote:
You don't. But with the model viewer you can find Robbies all over the damned place. It's... geez now I forget, maybe in the area with Star Travel or whatever, there are those hanging bodies everywhere and then Robbie down there with his poor neck broken. I thought it was a cute touch, even though I don't think you can even see it while you're playing.
ImageImage
Doo-glas
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Doo-glas »

btw, seeing some of these pics is akin to going through a darkride with the lights on :P
Lostkitsune
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Lostkitsune »

Wow that is a lot of extra detail, Robbie's you can't even see? Are there more "hidden" ones outside of broken neck under a branch robbie?
nur_ein_tier
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by nur_ein_tier »

Lostkitsune wrote:Wow that is a lot of extra detail, Robbie's you can't even see? Are there more "hidden" ones outside of broken neck under a branch robbie?
There are a few anyway, I'll go through and look again later.

ImageImage
EileenGalvin
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by EileenGalvin »

nur_ein_tier wrote:
Doo-glas wrote:
You don't. But with the model viewer you can find Robbies all over the damned place. It's... geez now I forget, maybe in the area with Star Travel or whatever, there are those hanging bodies everywhere and then Robbie down there with his poor neck broken. I thought it was a cute touch, even though I don't think you can even see it while you're playing.
What program exactly are you using? I have a model- and level viewer, but mine doesn't show stuff like the Robbies.
[url=http://www.visitsilenthill.com][img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j269/EileenGalvin/vshsignature.gif[/img][/url]
SHACKled89451
Gravedigger

Post by SHACKled89451 »

God I love camhacks....

It's enough to make me want to buy the PC version.
BTW, can you place heather in weird locations in addtion to just viewing them?
revalations 23:16
nur_ein_tier
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by nur_ein_tier »

Using the level viewer for the pics with the green background. Could be a different version, I know one of them didn't show the robbies right.
SHACKled89451 wrote:God I love camhacks....

It's enough to make me want to buy the PC version.
BTW, can you place heather in weird locations in addtion to just viewing them?
No, Silent Fly doesn't work to move Heather like it does for James in SH2.
ImageImage
Harrys_Girl
Historical Society Historian

Post by Harrys_Girl »

Oh my, that is slightly terrifing. :shock:

I love seening the camerahacks of the library. I wonder if there is any posters w/n the library that is about other sh games???
MatchCat
Just Passing Through

Post by MatchCat »

Oh man, these guys do some amazing things to make the enviorment believible yet unsettling. So much detail goes into such simple things, it's great.
I remember hearing about something in the game(I think it was in the amusment park) that some how foreshadows Heather giving birth. I've never been able to find it so can anyone help me out, please?
[img]http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/Wafflepudding/machinegunmovsma.gif[/img]
nur_ein_tier
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by nur_ein_tier »

Wow that is a lot of extra detail, Robbie's you can't even see? Are there more "hidden" ones outside of broken neck under a branch robbie?
Okay update: the broken neck robbie is in the area with the River Fall Ride, visible in the pics below. Besides the corpse things, there are 2 Robbies under the grating on the ground, one not even visible at all because it's not see-through grating with holes, solid metal grating; that one doesn't have its head twisted around, the second one does. In the first picture you see broken neck robbie, then in the background the River Fall ride, and there is also another robbie (last pic) which is hidden under the grates between the Robbie you can see in the 1st pic and the ride, under the grating there.

ImageImage
Lostkitsune

Post by Lostkitsune »

Thanks nur_en_tier! So much work put into one level, its amazing, I just now noticed that all the robbies seem to have been "killed" in a certain fashion, except for that one under the grating..... What I mean is, the one under the...branches? pipes? that you showed us earlier has had its necked snapped, a few at the beginning of the level look like they have died due to being trapped in an area due to pitfalls and whatnot, there is the one crushed under the cart and one that looks smashed into the wall.....but what about this grating one? and the one on the bench at the beginning?
nur_ein_tier
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by nur_ein_tier »

Yes, I totally love all the detail in the park level. The bench robbie doesn't seem to have much wrong with him, though there is another broken neck robbie right there in the beginning if you look for the zipper/tail on the front. Here are some more scenery pics, click for larger:
ImageImage
Lostkitsune

Post by Lostkitsune »

I didn't notice the other snapped neck Robbie, the one on the bench is the one Heather comments on right? Maybe that one is still alive *shivers* More on topic, these new pictures are great shots of the attractions, contemplating making the Borley Haunted Mansion one my desktop...
nur_ein_tier
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by nur_ein_tier »

Yeah I remembered that it's possible to edit the config file to get rid of the pickle green background, haha. Looks a lot better against black. Again, click for bigger.

Above: another head twisted around Robbie.
Last edited by nur_ein_tier on 10 Mar 2009, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Lostkitsune

Post by Lostkitsune »

Its a wonder that other robbie's neck isn't clean off :/, I kinda wonder what Marchen Travel is, unless its that place with the dragon and the fairy tale statues...... and I just noticed thanks to your wonderful pics that the Borley Haunted Mansion sign is more than a picture like I thought, it looks really ominous on that sign.
nur_ein_tier
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by nur_ein_tier »

Marchen Travel is the Snow White/dragon place, yeah.

a silly looking ghost in the mansion yard
ImageImage
Sake
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Sake »

Wow, that's pretty cool! They put so much stuff in the game that we don't even see.
BarbwireEmbrace
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by BarbwireEmbrace »

I never noticed that Robbie's head was twisted backwards like that. You learn something new...

Why is that dwarf staring at Snow White's ass? :lol: