Favorite Sidequest?

Post by SilentHillFan380 »

If anyone wants to share theirs, then feel free to. :D
phantomess
Moderator & Cult Member
Moderator & Cult Member

Re: Favorite Sidequest?

Post by phantomess »

Hmm, I'm trying to think back. I've only played Downpour a couple of times. I liked the tell tale heart sidequest and the cinema one. And kind of the gramophone one. I like them to at least be a bit creepy or ominous in nature.

Don't you want to share a favorite? That would've been a good way to start. :P
SilentHillFan380
Just Passing Through

Post by SilentHillFan380 »

I would have to go with the tell tale one, i really enjoyed the sense of urgency of finding your way out of the maze. :D
Tabris
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Tabris »

I loved the Cinema quest, though it was kind of annoying to do as a whole. But very cool.

The gramophone quest was probably my favorite though. Totally eerie rewinding time.
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

I don't remember the side-quests because I only finished Downpour once and it's been a while. Well, uh, twice... I reloaded the last save file and got another ending...

Anyway, I liked the gramophone one, too. But one that I hated was the bank side-quest. That damn alarm making enemies show up one after another was just annoying.
Don, Aman
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Don, Aman »

Personally, the *orphanage play* is my most memorable. My first time through, it was one of the few times I got so panicked I actually got kind of lost in the woods. It was a great moment of frenzied combat that I barely survived.

Edit: Sorry, it's been a while since I played Downpour. I just realized I was confusing Play with Cinema. The orphanage play sequence is the one that sticks out in my mind for the reasons I mentioned, but I don't think that was technically a sidequest. As for a legitimate sidequest, Cinema Verite probably is my favorite. Very well put together and creative.
Don stepped outside... It feels good to be alone... He wished he was drunk...