The breakup

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

SHACKled89451
Gravedigger

The breakup

Post by SHACKled89451 »

Hey all! Looks like there hasn't been a post in the SM section for quite sometime. My apologies if this is a frivolous topic, but I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure this one out. It has to do with the scene where
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
John and Michelle breakup..I'm am on a 5th play through, and I am trying to get a version where Michelle is the one who breaks up with John. Can't do it, no matter what I always get the version where John initiates the breakup. I read on a wikia page that if you generally disapprove of marriage in the marriage therapy session, and sort the couples by their expressions, Michelle will breakup with John. But I've tried this scenario and a few others and just can't seem to get it to work!!

I'm dying to see this version but cannot figure out what I am missing, any ideas?
revalations 23:16
Pastucci
Just Passing Through

Re: The breakup

Post by Pastucci »

I'm pretty sure that it's John who always breaks up with Michelle, never her breaking up with him.
Heaven's Night
<3
SHACKled89451
Gravedigger

Post by SHACKled89451 »

There is definitely a scenario where Michelle initiates the breakup. I've actually seen it once a long time ago, and there are several online resources that mention it.. But it might be complicated to get it haha
Tabris
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Tabris »

I had absolutely no idea that was even possible. I've only ever gotten the two different Johns.

Now I really want to see this happen. I'll have to try this soon.
SHACKled89451
Gravedigger

Post by SHACKled89451 »

Tabris wrote:I had absolutely no idea that was even possible. I've only ever gotten the two different Johns.

It's definitely rare but it does happen!

This page has some in depth info on how to achieve it but there must be more to it because I tred and couldn't get it to work:

http://silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Psych_Profile
Tabris
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Tabris »

SHACKled89451 wrote:
Tabris wrote:I had absolutely no idea that was even possible. I've only ever gotten the two different Johns.

It's definitely rare but it does happen!

This page has some in depth info on how to achieve it but there must be more to it because I tred and couldn't get it to work:

http://silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Psych_Profile
Thanks for the info! I'll be playing it again soon since I always binge the SH games every fall. Perhaps I'll give this a go, I'd like to see it.