The FAKE Silent Hill:SM Soundtrack

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

SilentMadness
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by SilentMadness »

As you can see, I changed the title to "the FAKE silent Hill: SM soundtrack" and if you read the first page you'll see I gave the Broken Notes guys credit that they deseve. :wink:
"It doesn't matter if you're smart, dumb, ugly, pretty...IT'S ALL THE SAME ONCE YOU'RE DEAD!"--Eddie Dombrowski
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
words to live by
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

I still find it sort've childish of you to impart blame on RussianYulia because you thought her fan work was official.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
to_forever
Just Passing Through

Post by to_forever »

Not all of them are Broken Notes, btw. :lol: Some of them are by Christophe Frutuoso (Though he did some BN too, I think.) and a few are from Liminality. :)
[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/Alison1336/shhsig.jpg[/img]
SilentMadness
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by SilentMadness »

^Dually noted. I went back and added in those names.
"It doesn't matter if you're smart, dumb, ugly, pretty...IT'S ALL THE SAME ONCE YOU'RE DEAD!"--Eddie Dombrowski
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
words to live by
Krysta
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Krysta »

so....that's how it goes now. Shit..kind of, I really like these vibes would fit SM perfectly. But gotta check all that Broken notes stuff to be absolut sure
NanayaShiki
SHH Cult & SHHF Moderator

Post by NanayaShiki »

AuraTwilight wrote:I still find it sort've childish of you to impart blame on RussianYulia because you thought her fan work was official.
This is true, but from what they are saying it seems she is deleting any comments that say anything about it being fanwork. Thus, she is trying to make it appear that it is not fanwork. It's not even her fanwork, it's a collection of other people's work that has nothing to do with Shattered Memories at all. It's a bit childish on both sides.
angelofROOM302

Post by angelofROOM302 »

Golly!!
What a youtube whoreing move! That RussianYulia trying to get us to listen to the music, knowing that we would, giving her views and spending time rating by faking us out and saying it's Silent Hill soundtrack music! Wasted time for a rip off! What a buttox!:x
Krysta

Post by Krysta »

well I double checked it and gotta confirm it's fake. 2bad tbh nvm
NanayaShiki

Post by NanayaShiki »

angelofROOM302 wrote:Golly!!
What a youtube whoreing move! That RussianYulia trying to get us to listen to the music, knowing that we would, giving her views and spending time rating by faking us out and saying it's Silent Hill soundtrack music! Wasted time for a rip off! What a buttox!:x
In her defense it clearly says UNOFFICAL soundtrack. Meaning it isn't the official soundtrack. Most people should have been able to tell it was fanmade anyway.

Granted, she is apparently deleting posts and the whole idea of putting random fanmade music together with the Shattered Memories title is a bit sketchy. So she is trying to get people to think it's real for some reason. I highly doubt it's views though. Anyone that desperate for youtube views and ratings really needs to find a new hobby.
Krysta

Post by Krysta »

I find it hard to believe she didn't know what she was doing, consciously confusing YT community :)
Dark Sky
Just Passing Through

Post by Dark Sky »

Inspired by this thread I've left a few comments on some of the tracks just saying they're not by Akira.

If she really is deleting those comments then that does seem to be a good indication that she's deliberately trying to deceive, though.

I'm just a bit annoyed because I genuinely thought it was real earlier today!
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

NanayaShiki wrote:
angelofROOM302 wrote:Golly!!
In her defense it clearly says UNOFFICAL soundtrack. Meaning it isn't the official soundtrack. Most people should have been able to tell it was fanmade anyway.

Granted, she is apparently deleting posts and the whole idea of putting random fanmade music together with the Shattered Memories title is a bit sketchy. So she is trying to get people to think it's real for some reason. I highly doubt it's views though. Anyone that desperate for youtube views and ratings really needs to find a new hobby.
This is why I suspect that it's not the same RussianYulia. She had a previous account, and from my conversations with her, she seems like a really honest person, having boycotted a channel we both used to watch when it turned out his videos were doctored. Since RussianYulia was well-known for getting the (real) Origins and Homecoming soundtracks uploaded several weeks in advance, perhaps someone was trying to siphon her fame.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
silentfan
Just Passing Through

Post by silentfan »

only because it's not from akira it's a waste of time?
kideatsu
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by kideatsu »

Broken Notes' music is very awesome cool, and I give them props because every track I listened to of theirs I thought "Wow this could be in an actual game" which is awesome. I don't find too much of that these days, or I'm just not looking hard enough.
Dark Sky
Just Passing Through

Post by Dark Sky »

Hmph, I've been blocked from leaving any more comments on those videos!

That's really annoying, I was looking forward to a bit of petty YouTube swordplay.

Ah well.
VIVIsect

Post by VIVIsect »

Just an update,

All the tracks have been deleted from Youtube.
nobody is anybody
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

And to that I say "lololololololol."
VIVIsect

Post by VIVIsect »

^ That's pretty much what I said.

By the way, I still owe some of you people a big fat "told you so". :wink:
nobody is anybody
Kairu
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Kairu »

Why were they deleted, did the bands complain?
SilentMadness
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by SilentMadness »

She was probably smart enough to stop what she started before she got to anymore trouble.

>By the way, I still owe some of you people a big fat "told you so".
yeah, yeah :P now that we got that out of the way... :lol:
words to live by