sh2 revisit glitch!

James got a letter. From a dead person. Oh dear.

Moderator: Moderators

Lost
Just Passing Through

Post by Lost »

I'm not sure if it's considered a glitch, but when I chose hard puzzle mode at the beginning it gave me extreme mode for some reason.
pepazdepa
Just Passing Through

Post by pepazdepa »

Lost wrote:I'm not sure if it's considered a glitch, but when I chose hard puzzle mode at the beginning it gave me extreme mode for some reason.
in my version (PS2, PAL) there are 4 puzzle/riddle modes - easy, medium, hard and extreme which is just a combination of hard action mode and hard riddle mode :wink:

if you chose something other than hard action+hard riddle, then i think it is a glitch
Krysta
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Krysta »

Lost wrote:I'm not sure if it's considered a glitch, but when I chose hard puzzle mode at the beginning it gave me extreme mode for some reason.
yea but did you finished all previous riddle difficulty levels?? cuz this hard thing is always extreme after completing game @ easy and normal.The worst glitch this game has its this sound thing after sound or music stucks like old plate even on xfi now
PeachySakura24
Historical Society Historian

Post by PeachySakura24 »

That was just weird. For the first glitch, are there any monsters anywhere in the town when you played that way? And that camera hack is awesome. I like how she just looks around, then bends, then looks around. It's funny.
Eileen Scarlette
Just Passing Through

Post by Eileen Scarlette »

Thats pretty weird, I cant play in the computer, not that I want to... :)
[img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/Airol/3djshehg.jpg[/img]
kingkyde
Just Passing Through

Post by kingkyde »

Now I changed my mind of buying SH games for my computer.
[img]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l21/kymondking/c2g2.jpg[/img]
Lost In A Dream
Just Passing Through

Post by Lost In A Dream »

With the pc games, you still get to play through the entire game right? And the whole "bad plate" thing, I assume is for PC, is that for slow-ish computers. If so, i'll dodge a bullet there.
LaraeGunn
Subway Guard

Post by LaraeGunn »

I had A LOT of problems with the PC version, but I never stumbled upon this.
Neat.

The worst glitch I've dealt with would have to be the flashlight glitch in the room with the sewing machine and the mannequin with Mary's clothes on:

As soon as I picked up the flashlight, everything was completely pitch black except for James, and if I turn the light off to see, I can't pick anything up to advance. It was aggravating.
December Man
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by December Man »

robbie-kun wrote: As soon as I picked up the flashlight, everything was completely pitch black except for James, and if I turn the light off to see, I can't pick anything up to advance. It was aggravating.
AFAIR this bug occured on old Radeon cards with too new drivers installed, so it's not the fault of the game. Graphical bugs happen often with Radeons not only in SH2, but in a lot of games(especially with certain models).
Last edited by December Man on 28 Aug 2006, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5149/smallershsig8jd.jpg[/img]
jthomp1286
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by jthomp1286 »

O_O Wow that's freaky. I have the PC version of SH2 and I've never seen that before. That's really weird.
Under the burning sun I take a look around
Imagine if this all came down
Krysta
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Krysta »

lol dont let this bug fool you guys, PC versions of Silent Hill are still best form any others...quick saves, graphics etc