James' Boots

James got a letter. From a dead person. Oh dear.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Nice boots.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I think he's wearing shoes... Or at least, I always thought that they were just black shoes... not very detailed.
godspiel
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by godspiel »

^ During some scenes you can catch a pretty good closeup of them. Theres definately a circular buckle on the side, which suggests to me its a boot.
[img]http://tcforums.com/public/perm/gdsplBNR.gif[/img]
[color=darkblue][i]Whenever I smell asphalt, I think of Maureen.[/i][/color]
Heather_Mason
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Heather_Mason »

Wow they do, I never really pay any attention to James' feet, that much, but I do remember his foot wear, so to speak, looking alot like that....Nice find.
Archaeis
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Archaeis »

In the Maria ending, there is a really good shot of hs shoes, and they are indeed boots.
[i]The first biological requisite
of the Higher Evolutionaries
is the realization that
natural evolution is complete.[/i]

Artificial evolution has begun.

[i]The first psychological requisite
of the Higher Evolutionaries
is the realization that
they do not need gods.[/i]

For they are gods.

[b]Legacy - Of the Higher Evolutionaries[/b]
Skele
Subway Guard

Post by Skele »

It's so obvious, he's wearing Timberland Boots. *scoffs*
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I have thoughs boots
DKReem
Just Passing Through

Post by DKReem »

I noticed the boots the first time I played the game, as well as the rest of James clothes. I know that is strange...

Anyway, I think that they are just biker boots.

And his jacket looks just like my dad's old fatigue jacket from 'Nam, but with a lot more patches and stuff on it.

Also, James picks out a good pair of jeans.
If you want to destroy my sweater, pull this thread as I walk away. Watch me unravel, I'll soon be naked, lying on the floor, lying on the floor, I've come undone...
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Wow I think thats actually the same...

Excellent job finding it. What did you type in to find it, and what made you do anyway?
DKReem
Just Passing Through

Post by DKReem »

Huh? What?
If you want to destroy my sweater, pull this thread as I walk away. Watch me unravel, I'll soon be naked, lying on the floor, lying on the floor, I've come undone...
Fungo
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Fungo »

the Adversary wrote:I don't think James could afford those...
I was going to say that. LOL
godspiel
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by godspiel »

Heihachiro Honda wrote:Excellent job finding it. What did you type in to find it, and what made you do anyway?
I just happened to own a pair and as I was replaying the game it just clicked. I Googled them so I could show you a pic.
DKReem wrote:Anyway, I think that they are just biker boots.
Thats exactly what I bought my pair for. I had owned them for some time before I realised they looked similar to James'.
DKReem
Just Passing Through

Post by DKReem »

I too used to have a pair, but I had them because I thought that I was a badass or something. I didn't realize that James had them too until much later. I really am more of a fan of combat boots than any other kind. In fact, that is about the only kind of shoe I wear. Not because I still think I am a badass, because I realized the truth on that a long time ago.
godspiel
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by godspiel »

^Plus a square-cut toe makes big feet look not so big. :wink:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I always believed they are Harnass boots I wear a pair (I have owned them for about 9 years and they have been re-soled about 3 times I wear a 13 Wide so when I find boots that fit I KEEP THEM)

I wear wear them when I don't have the Time to put on my 20 eyelet boots (takes about 6 to 10 minutes to put them on depending on how much kitty interference I get)
DKReem
Just Passing Through

Post by DKReem »

godspiel wrote:^Plus a square-cut toe makes big feet look not so big. :wink:
I never thought about it that way. I guess I should have since I have larger-than-average feet too. I wonder if that is why James wore them, since it has already been discussed that he isn't a bker or anything like that.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>Plus a square-cut toe makes big feet look not so big.
My thirteen-sized feet appear equally large with my pair of Kenneth Cole's, and they're squared-off.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
DKReem
Just Passing Through

Post by DKReem »

Actually, I think we are all just fooling ourselves, as is James. I also have size 13 feet, and I have owned a pair of square toed Josef Siebels before. I hate to admit it, but when I think about it my feet still look like boats. The Adversary mad a really good point.

But what if James doesn't have larger feet?

(does any one else realize how silly this discussion has become?)
godspiel
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by godspiel »

the Adversary wrote:My thirteen-sized feet appear equally large with my pair of Kenneth Cole's, and they're squared-off.
I'm thirteen aswell, but versus a pointy-toed boot, I'd take a square-cut anyday. Point-toed boots make my feet appear clown-like in appearance.