Am I screwed?

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

einarragnar
Just Passing Through

Post by einarragnar »

I entered this area with no health items, about 1/5 of my health and about 10 pistol shots.
After trying to kill the Needlers one-by-one, i had the brilliant idea of backtracking to the step (near the save point) and then waiting for the Needlers to come, one-by-one. I managed to kill the 3, using the pistol and then after killing them all (w/o losing damage), managed to drag the big guy to the step and using my axe hit him 3 times (quick att.) & dodge and then jumped down the step. Somehow, the monster started to glitch, I climbed back up the step as he climbed down and prepared an axe attack. The second time I jumped down, he just spazzed, and I hit him about 5-10 times, without much difficulty :) :)
and, if the elle-glitch happens to you, try restarting from the main menu, dont click 'continue'
- Einar Ragnar..
Pentelikon
Just Passing Through

Post by Pentelikon »

PyramidHead1036 wrote:Well obviously you're not screwed, but strangely, contrary to everyone else, I really didn't mind the needlers that much. I found their attacks predictable, dodge to the right or left, counter, then a 1, 2, heavy hit. get a couple of those in and they're done. It also seemed in this game that even when in groups, you really only have to fight one enemy at a time. the others tend to just stand there... with the occasional attack
Same here.I really didn't have any problem with any needler(s) throughout the game,but I think many people are facing problems with them because they are struggling to work out the dodge.If you haven't figured out how's the dodge system works,facing a needler is a real pain in the @ss.