Brothers: Alex and Josh Sheperd

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

PeachySakura24
Historical Society Historian

Post by PeachySakura24 »

I just hope that the twist isn't that one of them actually IS Mary, because that might completely destroy me for life.
alessas angel
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by alessas angel »

That would be awful! That would be just wrong. Maybe a note or two referencing my cousin Mary and her husband James used to come here or James and my Aunt Mary disappeared here....
Life changes daily so go with it!
2nd gig

Post by 2nd gig »

We know close to nothing about the story, speculating about the siginifcance in age difference according to a story we dont know is just silly.

><

(SHV story where art thou?)
game_over
Hope House Careworker

Post by game_over »

I'm gonna take a guess and say that Joshua is 12 years old. Alex is obviously below 30.
David01
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by David01 »

There could be a connection between this game and sh2 possibly, however unlikely. As for the age, it's not as uncommon as you might think to have much older or much younger siblings. It all depends on how late in life your parents had children, or rather if your siblings are step siblings and not related to you by actual bloodline.
The only way for evil to continue, is for good men to do nothing!!!!
PeachySakura24
Historical Society Historian

Post by PeachySakura24 »

Did we establish the timeline for this game yet? Does it take place in the past or the present? Maybe Alex could be Mary's father. I can't believe they would use the last name Shepherd on a main character again without a connection to Mary.
SethSunderland
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by SethSunderland »

^ well seeing the fact that they have all been in numarical order, then they made SH0, which came before....

I would guess that this is after #4.

edit: ^^^^^^ wow. ive been blind, I didnt see what was on the sign... thats awsome..

Sorry for ignoring your picture!!! v-v;;;
[img]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5484/sethsunderlandnewdigjr5.jpg[/img]
KLGChaos
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by KLGChaos »

Yeah, considering all the numbered SH games before Origins (which was stated as a prequel) took place in chronological order, I wouldn't be surprised if this took place after the other 3 games. After all, the town's dark side had to first be created by Alessa's pain and Dahlia's "magical spell" before James and the others could come, so we know it takes place at least after the first game. :)
I'm offended by political correctness.
SethSunderland
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by SethSunderland »

^ My friend was bugging me about games that dont come out in chronological order.... and then I brought up the fact that he is a big MGS fan.... He just went silent. hah.
[img]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5484/sethsunderlandnewdigjr5.jpg[/img]