Do NOT ask for music from the games & film!

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Do NOT ask for music from the games & film!

Post by Mis Krist. »

The subject line says it all but I'll elaborate further.

I've noticed more than a few topics like this popping up and I thought it would be best to remind you all that we do not allow downloading on this forum. While this post specifically addresses the illegality of downloading SH music, the forum's stance is as such: links to ANY downloading for ANY song/artist what-so-ever are not permitted. You should all know this already because when you signed up you were told our forum's stance about this, but let me remind you again that any and all topics in regards to "Hey where can I find < such and such song > from < such and such game >?" will be locked , the download links removed, and the users involved with sharing music more than likely sent straight to Banned Town, lulz. No, not really. More like s/he will receive a warning. Repeat offenders will of course get the B& ticket.

If your signature links to a site (be it yours or another person's) that has the soundtracks available as downloads, it will be removed by a staff member. If you link to a site with the sound effects that ALSO has the soundtrack available, the link will be taken down and your post will be edited. If you give direct instructions on HOW to get to that site your post will be edited. If you continuously try to do both your posts will continuously be edited--see what I'm getting at here?

What you do in your own time to your own hard-drive is your business, but we ask that you not bring that to the forum. If you can legally obtain the music, do so by all means. Akira deserves all the credit and profit he can get.

Please, use your heads: if you're told not to do it when you sign up, chances are you won't be able to do it no matter how long you've been here nor will you be able to get away with it. Regardless of your personal stance this is not something to be done on our boards and we appreciate your cooperation with this matter.

Thank you for your time & understanding,

The SHHF Staff.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.