Silent Hill Collections? Post your pictures here!

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

RinoTheBouncer
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Re: Silent Hill Collections? Post your pictures here!

Post by RinoTheBouncer »

crazyhorse wrote:The base for the Heather sculpt is looking better and better. I can't wait to see it finished.

Cool collection RinoTheBouncer! The Complete Set and Sounds Box collections are impressive.
Thank you so much buddy.
They ARE awesome !
Twitter: @RinoTheBouncer | www.rinothebouncer.com | Instagram: @RinoTheBouncer
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

Heather statues somehow got deleted... They will be posted on a different server soon.
Last edited by Ratiocinator on 30 Jul 2012, edited 1 time in total.
VenusDoom
Hope House Careworker

Post by VenusDoom »

o.o MOTHER FUCKER YOU GOT MAD SKIZZLETS. THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL I JUST ORGASMED MULTIPLE TIMES. DUDE. BEAUTIFUL!<3
You can even see her freckles and the details on her watch :O
Cry baby, cry baby, cry,<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_DW9xJTX-4
I love the Silent Hill Series. The games: Homecoming, Origins, and Shattered Memories, did nothing wrong whatsoever, they were developed well, and did things different. Just because they were not by Team Silent doesn't mean that they're bad games. I believe in this series. I believe that one day, we can have a game that will make all Silent Hill fans Happy. I believe that Silent Hill Downpour can achieve this.
Team Silent may be gone, but their series isn't. Instead... it's here, it's alive.

If you agree, add it to your sig.
Aerith Gainsborough
Historical Society Historian

Post by Aerith Gainsborough »

Oh...my gosh. I'm simply speechless, Ratiocinator. I...I want.
I'm rarely on the forums anymore. Click here for ways to reach me.
KiramidHead

Post by KiramidHead »

Well, helloooooo sexy Heather. 8)
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

I'm glad you enjoyed the shots, all!
VenusDoom wrote:o.o MOTHER FUCKER YOU GOT MAD SKIZZLETS. THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL I JUST ORGASMED MULTIPLE TIMES. DUDE. BEAUTIFUL!<3
You can even see her freckles and the details on her watch :O
All thanks goes to the painter, Katsushige Akeyama, who also took the beauty shots shown above of her.

His website:
http://accentlog.blog137.fc2.com/
Walter8719
Just Passing Through

Post by Walter8719 »

Congratulations Ratiocinator! Heather is wonderful! :shock:

After a long time time I found something, the PC PAL promotional copy of Silent Hill 3, honestly it's the first time I see it :D

[b]MY SURVIVAL HORROR COLLECTION[/b]
[url]http://mysilenthillcollection.webs.com[/url]
Anders
Just Passing Through

Post by Anders »

Walter8719 wrote:After a long time time I found something, the PC PAL promotional copy of Silent Hill 3, honestly it's the first time I see it :D
OK. THAT came out of nowhere. Are you making those PC promos? :)
Don't be upset if I steal the pic for LR... ;)

Just won this:
http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g107848937

That was my most wanted (non-prototype) SH item. Now that I have it, I guess my most wanted SH item is.. that damn SH3 promo. :mrgreen: (No wait, it's the US SH1 trade demo.)
[url=http://www.crimson-ceremony.net/lostreleases/]Lost Releases[/url]
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

Anders wrote:That was my most wanted (non-prototype) SH item. Now that I have it, I guess my most wanted SH item is.. that damn SH3 promo. :mrgreen: (No wait, it's the US SH1 trade demo.)
Lol, that's both the beauty and curse of SH collecting: Once one appetite is satisfied you get hungry for another... something I've been all too familiar with for too long. Glad you got that disc though bud, high-five! :)
Walter8719
Just Passing Through

Post by Walter8719 »

Anders wrote: OK. THAT came out of nowhere. Are you making those PC promos? :)
Don't be upset if I steal the pic for LR... ;)
I found it in Italy :o
I send new photo for LR :wink:
[b]MY SURVIVAL HORROR COLLECTION[/b]
[url]http://mysilenthillcollection.webs.com[/url]
NemesisFY
Just Passing Through

Post by NemesisFY »

Ratiocinator wrote:
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
I WANT ONE OF THOSE!!!

WHERE DOES IT SELL?
Aerith Gainsborough

^The poster makes those himself (Ratiocinator), and has a friend (Katsushige Akeyama) who paints them (As what I've gathered from reading the thread).
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

Sorry if I mislead: In addition to Katsushige being the guy who painted it, the sculptor is actually unknown. The sculpt came with a piece of paper showing its assembly, along with the artist's site and e-mail address. However, both those things are no longer live or active on the Web. Even the "Way Back Machine" doesn't pull anything up and he didn't use his real name but his "online" name.

The whole thing is a fairly big mystery. Here are some rumors about it.

Oh, and this post marks the 10,000 post in the "Silent Hill Media" forum. :)
Aerith Gainsborough

^Oh? I apologize! I actually thought you were the artist. Either way, very beautiful work, Ratio!
NemesisFY
Just Passing Through

Post by NemesisFY »

I wish I could find some place where it sells statues like that, if anyone knows, please post here
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

@NemesisFY: There's a Facebook group called Silent Hill Collectors Group you could join. Whitney, myself and others regularly post updates of collectibles (whether it be just pics or items found for sale) there.

Being on Facebook, it's very easy for us to constantly post updates and notify others with what's new. You should check it out.

She arrived today!
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
crazyhorse
Just Passing Through

Post by crazyhorse »

Wow! This sculpts construction and paint job make it disturbingly realistic. Some real care went into this kit. The sculpture and the base look great! How long did it take Katsushige to build and paint the Heather model? Are you going to put into a display case?
[img]http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz157/nogchoceek/Avatars/uncanny.jpg[/img]
"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you."
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

After almost ten years my most coveted Silent Hill collectible has finally been obtained!

I first saw this poster on IGN way back when:
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/097/097120p1.html
(From memory, the article used to have a picture of the poster, also.)

Since I first laid eyes on it I feel in love with the design and how it perfectly summed up how damn-right creepy Silent Hill 2 is. It was, in all essence, the epitome of how Silent Hill 2 impacted me; Red Pyramid Thing. This poster was perfect to re-kindle those first-time fears and rushes of seeing RPT in the game; something I could always look at and reminisce of those feelings. While IGN mentioned the poster was deemed too offensive for public display, I figured they'd eventually come up on eBay or Yahoo! Auction Japan shortly after, giving me my chance to snag one up.

Boy was I wrong.

While I didn't search auction sites every single day, and there was a year-or-so stint where I stopped looking for collectibles altogether, I've always had an eye out for if and when one of these would pop up somewhere. Four years go by since the release of SH2 and me knowing of this poster when I created my SH2 fan site, Letter From Silent Heaven.

Back then, I was starry eyed and had high hopes for not only obtaining that poster, but also meeting Team Silent:
http://www.archive.igotaletter.com/about_teamsilent.php

Yes, that was the original letter I wrote to Team Silent back in late 2004, asking for this poster and everything. Cut me some slack though, I was a lot younger and much more naive in thinking that any of that would happen. Funny though, I thought three years time (from its release in 2001 up to the point of writing that) was forever. Never would I imagine another seven years would pass until I was able to get this poster.

Truth be told, after such a long time I didn't think I'd ever come across it. It more-or-less became a pipe dream and running gag against myself: "Yeah, I'll get that poster when pigs fly."

But then, on a completely random and on-the-fly auction search a few weeks back, I saw a listing for the SH2 mouse pad (the other pre-order incentive that came with the game, along with that poster). The auction itself included no picture of the poster and casually mentioned -a- poster was included. Seeing as I've been looking for that mouse pad for an equal amount of time as the poster (just wasn't as important to get) I was going to bid on it either way but humored myself in thinking, "Maybe, just maybe, that poster is the pre-order one, considering this listing is for the pre-order mouse pad, also."

I placed my bid and the rest fell into place! Now, after nearly a decade on the hunt, I can finally retire and hang my serious Silent Hill collecting-pants up. It's definitely an interesting experience: I'm excited, still in a state of disbelief, feel like a weight has been lifted (any collector of anything knows what I mean) and giggling like a school-girl. Tee-hee.
Last edited by Ratiocinator on 30 Jul 2012, edited 2 times in total.
VenusDoom
Hope House Careworker

Post by VenusDoom »

Congratulations! I'm happy for you, :) That's an epic poster my friend!
Cry baby, cry baby, cry,<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_DW9xJTX-4
I love the Silent Hill Series. The games: Homecoming, Origins, and Shattered Memories, did nothing wrong whatsoever, they were developed well, and did things different. Just because they were not by Team Silent doesn't mean that they're bad games. I believe in this series. I believe that one day, we can have a game that will make all Silent Hill fans Happy. I believe that Silent Hill Downpour can achieve this.
Team Silent may be gone, but their series isn't. Instead... it's here, it's alive.

If you agree, add it to your sig.
Anders
Just Passing Through

Post by Anders »

Congrats. That really is the greatest SH poster of all. So what's next? Come on, seriously, can't quit now!

But ugh... you can't show that letter around. It is plain and simple embarrassing. :D
[url=http://www.crimson-ceremony.net/lostreleases/]Lost Releases[/url]