Complete map of Silent Hill

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

SilentEnigma9k1
Just Passing Through

Re: Complete map of Silent Hill

Post by SilentEnigma9k1 »

I'm not sure what you mean by "flip it"...
Do you mean have the Grand Hotel half be on the opposite side and vice versa? Because it'd still be in the center of town. Maybe the northern area of the town goes around the lake via Sagan St. and Simmons St. is an entrance to town.
KiramidHead
Historical Society Historian

Post by KiramidHead »

Let me try to explain:

You have the left side of this map connecting to Simmons Street on the SH1 map, with the right side leading north out of town. In the game, a welcome sign is located roughly around the lower left corner of the map. Is that clearer?
SilentEnigma9k1
Just Passing Through

Post by SilentEnigma9k1 »

MUCH clearer! I will fix that, and then update the download link.
Leviathanapsu
Just Passing Through

Post by Leviathanapsu »

Life took me away from the site for a while there, but I have managed to return. Now that I am back, I intend to continue where I left off on updating and adjusting the map as I had planned to do so many years ago. Just an FYI for anyone interested.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Old thread (aren’t they all?) but I wanted to thank the individuals who bothered to create a comprehensive map of Silent Hill. It’s simply an invaluable resource, and, I’d argue, one of the most important contributions to the community.

Next to my timeline, of course.

Naturally.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

The Adversary wrote: 01 Jun 2023 Old thread (aren’t they all?) but I wanted to thank the individuals who bothered to create a comprehensive map of Silent Hill. It’s simply an invaluable resource, and, I’d argue, one of the most important contributions to the community.

Next to my timeline, of course.

Naturally.
Maybe I missed it in the thread, but is the map still available? The OP is a dead link - would be nice if someone could reupload it someplace? (Could add it to SHH??)
V xx

© 2003-2024 Vixx. The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of silenthillforum.com. Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited. No, I can't believe this place is still up and running, either.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

https://www.silenthillmemories.net/lore ... t_blue.jpg

That's the one I generally use.

My only complaint is that it includes locations from SILENT HILL: SHATTERED MEMORIES. It's an amazing piece of work, regardless.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

Thanks for sharing the link! I won't re-upload it given it's already online. :)
V xx

© 2003-2024 Vixx. The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of silenthillforum.com. Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited. No, I can't believe this place is still up and running, either.