Leaked Konami Schedule Sugests new SH PSP Game

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

CasuallyDressed
Hope House Careworker

Post by CasuallyDressed »

LizZiGicLae wrote:Eh? Gamecube isn't compatable with Nintendo DS, unless I've missed something big.
Alright, Gameboy Advance then. Sheesh. S'all the same to me.
[img]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/steve_juneau/Matt.jpg[/img]

[url=http://www.myspace.com/brian_wants_brains]Add me on MySpazz![/url]
Loveless_Dogg
Historical Society Historian

Post by Loveless_Dogg »

St. Thomas wrote:Remember: Akira Yamaoka also said that Silent Hill 3 would feature 80's pop music & start off in a cave...
:lol: ....I didn't know that...

In anycase, I wasn't planning to buy a PSP anyway...
Value your failures more than your successes. Successes only last until someone screws them up. Failures are forever. She left...and...I'm lost.
Fatal_Sims
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Fatal_Sims »

St. Thomas wrote:
Thus: Don't take everything the developers say "not to long ago" as truth. Remember: Akira Yamaoka also said that Silent Hill 3 would feature 80's pop music & start off in a cave...
Wow. Now that would have made a cool addition :shock:
F8TAL
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by F8TAL »

Well, no matter what, if the game is being released on PSP, they'll have to release it to consoles eventually.

Look at GTA: Liberty City Stories...I read they're doing a console version, too.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/blank_terminus/F8TALsig.jpg[/img]
donssword
Just Passing Through

Post by donssword »

I'm not for jumping on hate wagons, but this really sucks.

Especially since Team Silent said they evaluated the PSP at lauch and publicly stated they could not make a game for handhelds scary, because of the lack of player immersion on the tiny screen.
--
My first console: the Teletype 33
LizZiGicLae
Hope House Careworker

Post by LizZiGicLae »

St. Thomas wrote:Remember: Akira Yamaoka also said that Silent Hill 3 would feature 80's pop music & start off in a cave...
He did? Cool. But how early in development was that? I read in an interview that they at first didn't plan SH3 to be a "sequel" to the first game at all, but more like a game like SH2. (And Yamaoka also stated that it was the darkest story that they've ever come up with) Could it be that it was that version of SH3 which was going to start off in a cave?

Oh well. A bit off topic I guess.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

It was pretty late into development. Long after the first four screenshots were released; even after the first trailers were released.

Read the thread in the Silent Hill 3 section about the "original version"--notably the post by Burning Man. He clarifies any misinformation concerning the alleged "original" version.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Pandora's XBox
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Pandora's XBox »

Bettie Bloodshed wrote:that pisses me off.
because I have no wish to have a psp at all.
I see no use in it.
Same fucking here. There's no way I'm going to blow $100+ on a handheld system. Maybe far in the future when I have money to throw around and the price has gone down, I'll finally play it.

I'm so sick of this tactic in the video game industry of putting out games exclusively for certain systems so that you have to waste so much money on the platform just for one or two games you want. Blah.
Fizl
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by Fizl »

I probably will buy this for the PSP if it comes out. A pair of headphones and its extrememly easy to get immersed in anything that catches your attention on the PSP. The LCD screen is actually pretty good and the sound quality isn't bad either. The main thing you aren't going to get is the heart beat from the rumble pack. I can live without that. I watch films on my PSP and get as involved in them as I do on my television at home, so personally I don't think it will be any different/

Shaz
Badger - The Calamari of the Forest
safcftm33
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by safcftm33 »

ive seen this thread before