Virun VII Crest

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

whiter4bbit
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by whiter4bbit »

paladin181 wrote:Well, There's several items that point to explanations... IE, having a name tattooed on you doesn't mean it is your name, for starters. Also, who's to say Valtiel is not Xuchilbara? After all, he is Metratron, and Valtiel has many names. If Xuchilbara was actually the name of the God summoned, then it would make even more sense to have the name in the crest, considering that Valtiel is like the midwife to the God.

There's a big discussion about Valtiel being or not Xuchilbara; after a first analysis, the parallels among the two brought to think they are the same being. After that, a deeper examination has been done by Thomas and I can easily agree that Valtiel is not Xuchilbara.

Not that having a seal with that name tattooed on his arm combats the reasons behind the last theory, but sure is something that would need an explanation, or substainers of the Valtiel=Xuchilbara theory would have a good point on their side.

Valtiel is not Metatron though, and he doesn't have many names.
Neither is Xuchilbara the name of the summoned god.
[img]http://img422.imageshack.us/img422/7426/room312sig5qn.jpg[/img]

[size=75][b]Along with you died joy.
All that remains is despair and a future of meaningless tomorrows.[/b][/size]
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Valtiel is the Metatron figure, though.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
ivs
Just Passing Through

Post by ivs »

i figured this topic most appropriate. after searching several minutes on google and these forums i came up with nothing.

is there a chart that shows what the runes around the seal of metatron mean? actually, symbol for symbol? theres one for halo of the sun on google, but alas, none for what i am seeking :(