So which ending is canon?

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

Whatever
Just Passing Through

Re: So which ending is canon?

Post by Whatever »

Weird. I saw just above the whole thing about discerning between the two Twin Perfect guys not studying the game (but rather "being in the way"), and when Adversary mentioned how Moeru, him, Ryan have been truly studying it for years, I recall myself going on rabbit holes such as the Kaballah, the Tripiṭaka (before actually studying the stuff in a Sangha), for very tiny details that mattered very little other than to make you say "cool" most of the time (I'm the writer of roughly 40 percent of the silly "reference guide" in this part of the forum).

Makes me think that I wouldn't go back into studying this stuff (or other game lore) for absolutely nothing in this world.

I didn't know however that the whole "SH1 Canon Ending" would be up for debate even after official statements pointing towards it being so.

However, you gotta be out of your mind to think that something remotely good would happen when after gaining the Good plus ending, you'd be shown the intro of the game with Cybil replacing Harry's wife.

I've been saying that since 1999.