Is $47 a good deal for SH1...case + booklet?

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

SilentRacoonX
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by SilentRacoonX »

Silent Smiffy wrote:NEED A COPY BAD lol i want the game so bad.
I dont know if you are capable financially but, I got to the point where I didnt care how much the damn thing cost I was buying it. Like many people have recommended you should get on ebay, search for a copy with 'buy it now' next to it, and buy it...lol. Well search for one that has everything you want such as the booklet, jewel case,and the disc with no scratches. Maybe you just prefer the disc..lol. I bought mine the other day for $48 and it looks like it's never been played, and it's the original not that GH nonsense. Plus I didnt have to pay shipping. So do some searching on it Im sure youll find a copy for a decent price.
[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb319/yayoninja/skin.gif[/img]
In the Hall of Deranged Portraits I find myself...and there won't be enough left for them to bury.-SRX
SHSharpshooter
Just Passing Through

Post by SHSharpshooter »

Is it hard to locate a copy of SH1? I guess I sort of stumbled into it.

When I re-bought my copy of SH2, I was given an original release disc in a GH box. Naturally, I was quite disgruntled so I went back and got a GH version off ebay. I gave the original cut to my friend and he is playing it, but it's not something he'll play again once he gets to an ending.

He gave me his copy of SH1 because he had no interest in it and felt that someone who is collecting the series should have it. So, blammo...it fell on me. :lol:
[img]http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/5676/shimsigms0.jpg[/img]
[i]"What is THIS? What are these...things! Why won't you leave me alone?!"[/i]
Silent Smiffy
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Silent Smiffy »

lol i just need it like soooooo bad!
Snake. We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in.
Grotesko
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Grotesko »

I got lucky about 3 years back, I bought Silent Hill & Silent Hill 2 on Ebay for 18 bucks together.
Bar-gain.
SilentRacoonX
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by SilentRacoonX »

It's really not hard to find a copy of SH1. Ebay has a million that are in good condition for all around $50 bucks. If you want it so bad start up an ebay account and buy the damn thing...lol.
[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb319/yayoninja/skin.gif[/img]
In the Hall of Deranged Portraits I find myself...and there won't be enough left for them to bury.-SRX
Valtiel101
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Valtiel101 »

I just bought three days ago for that exact price in original case but no booklet as long as i have the game im fine but hey the booklet only makes it more complete.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/fass007/Valtiel101.jpg[/img]
Lostkitsune
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Lostkitsune »

Just purchased it off of ebay for $35 including shipping. According to the item description the disk is scratch free as is the case, manual included as well. I should get it around Wednesday of next week so I hope it really is in mint condition. :P
Silent Smiffy
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Silent Smiffy »

got acopy!!!!!!!!!! for £5 just £5 lol original mint condition, manual and works like a dream on ps2 soooo happy
Snake. We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in.
Rule of Rose
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Rule of Rose »

Silent Smiffy wrote:got acopy!!!!!!!!!! for £5 just £5 lol original mint condition, manual and works like a dream on ps2 soooo happy
What a steal...... :shock:
She said her blood turns to ash
Burning eyes can't forgive you
Howling moon drives on
And deep in me
Your illusion
What you see in me
Silent Smiffy
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Silent Smiffy »

lol i know mate who works at compter exchange went ot the arehouse and found a almost new copy for a price tag of five english gold coins and well i bought it asap
Lostkitsune
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Lostkitsune »

Aha the copy arrived shortly before I typed this message. It is in wonderful condition the case is black label and scratch free, the manual and disc are also in mint and wow....its like its never been open. :shock:
Silent Smiffy
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Silent Smiffy »

imwith ya mate thats how mine is!
Darkness Concept
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Darkness Concept »

^ Congrats guys. :wink:
There Was a Hole Here...
[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a344/octaveorange/waiting.jpg[/img]
It's Gone Now.
TheButcher88
Just Passing Through

Post by TheButcher88 »

Maybe it might be a good idea to buy the game, since it's a good classic and all, but me I never bought the game I just downloaded an ISO made a copy of it on a CD, and play it on my ps2 and Ps1 even till now, no need to buy games copying games saves you money big time...
[img]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r209/cloudmaster88/SDLS-SilentHillOrigins-1.jpg[/img]
Empty_Eyes

Post by Empty_Eyes »

Still have my original copy of Silent Hill.... sadly the case has gone away.....as well as the instruction booklet... I let someone borrow it... and I felt like an ass... I just need the case and the booklet... NON-Greatest Hits natch.
Xerophan
Just Passing Through

Post by Xerophan »

YHWH wrote:The fuck? I got my copy quite recently for $17 (virtually like new, booklet included) at a video game store. No way in hell I would pay more than twenty for it.
Desperate fans go to desperate measures. And I'm proud to say that I'm soon to be one of those desperate fans. SH is definitely worth every penny, no matter what the amount. 8)
leftshoe18
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by leftshoe18 »

my copy was like 5 bucks at a garage sale
greatest hits with case and booklet
JKristine35
Subway Guard

Post by JKristine35 »

TheButcher88 wrote:Maybe it might be a good idea to buy the game, since it's a good classic and all, but me I never bought the game I just downloaded an ISO made a copy of it on a CD, and play it on my ps2 and Ps1 even till now, no need to buy games copying games saves you money big time...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that illegal?
Morbid.Marionette
Just Passing Through

Post by Morbid.Marionette »

I got SH:1 case+booklet for $5 out of a bargain bin.
TuFuiEgoEris
Just Passing Through

Post by TuFuiEgoEris »

the prices for this game on e-bay can get ridiculous, and you dont know what shape the disc will be in.

i saw SH 1 2 3 and 4 all original and sealed they were asking $450 for it... insane!