The Way It Ended. Ideas for the Sequel. Share Yours!

Discuss the original 2006 movie.

Moderator: Moderators

pink_isnt_well000
Historical Society Historian

Post by pink_isnt_well000 »

Valitel...no thanks.
Fatal_Sims
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Fatal_Sims »

Here is my idea for the next movie:

Silent Hill 2. Of course, they just HAVE to translate the second game to the movies. But why is everyone saying that they should replace James with Chris and Mary with Rose?

However, if this turns out the "I'll search for my wife" scenario, they must base it on the third movie. Replacing the characters of Silent Hill 2 with the characters of the previous story will make things less DRAMATIC, less ORIGINAL, less TOUCHING and most of all, they will make things CHEESY.

At most, if they want to continue the Chris-Rose story then they should just base it on the third game. Sorry but I am a bad writer but I think here is what they should do:

After years of waiting, Chris falls into a deep depression state. He is traumatized in a sort of way and is sent to a mental institute. In there, he gets visions of Silent Hill burning and the source of fire is his daughter. The doctors think he needs medication but this medication worsens his condition. Instead, he sees the whole hospital change into the hospital of Silent Hill.

At his first night, he only seems to hear whispers. But as each night pass the hospital becomes even more hellish. The celing is dripping with blood. Body flesh is seen all around the hospital and monsters begin to appear. But is it real? Every after night, he wakes up as if nothing happens. But he notices that when he is wounded, he becomes wounded in the real life and his condition gets worse in the real world. Soon after, he escapes the hospital thinking it's cursed or something and sees the silhoute of his girl going to Silent Hill.

In Silent Hill, the same things happen but we get to see events similar to Silent Hill 3 where they try to rebirth god. That's my idea for the "Chris-Rose-Sharon" plotline if they want to continue it.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Okay, here's the interpretation I have, and which I base 'my sequel' on.

Rose actually died in the church. Sharon and Alessa and the Demon all merged together to reform the 'true Alessa', including the demon. Alessa traps Rose and uses her as a servitor, first to drive her 'home', then for other things. First movie ends.

Officer Gucci calls Chris to tell him that they found his wife in the ruins of the church, and she's alive, but barely. She has inhaled a lot of ash and the stab wound cut one of her
lungs. He goes to her at the hospital, and is given a note found in her pocket, written on the back of one of Sharons 'darkened' drawings:

Chris...I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. Everything was my fault. You were right. Please...Chris...please go back there and find her.

A year goes by, with Rose remaining in a coma. The Dr. tells Chris that there's no chance of her recovering because of extensive brain damage from lack of oxygen. Chris decides to remove her life support, and she 'dies'.(Chris doesn't know it, but she was already dead. The only reason she was returned was to deliver the note to make Chris go to Silent Hill.) Chris feels guilty about killing his wife. A good set up for a SH2 type sequel but...

Before returning to SH, Chris has his wife's remains incinerated. (Recurring theme of fire and death being connected.)

As soon as Chris gets to SH, he sees someone that looks like Rose (Similar to SH2, but instead of talking with her, as soon as he starts walking towards her she catches fire and is burned to ashes, which mix with the ashes falling all over the town so Chris doesn't even know if it really happened) Chris goes back to the school, and as soon as he enters it he goes into dark Silent Hill.

He is attacked by several gray children and flees the school to escape them. Upon exiting the school he goes back into foggy silent hill but is attacked by a romper and blacks out, hearing gunshots.

When he wakes up he's in the SH police holding room and Gucci is with him (pissed off). Gucci asks him if he has any idea what the thing attacking him (that Gucci shot) was. Roll conversation where Gucci tells Chris about how he'd been in Silent Hill investigating a possible drug ring when he saw the romper attack Chris.

Gucci obviously now believes Chris that something is wrong with the town besides people just being crazy/evil, and gives Chris a gun after agreeing to help him find his daughter. They return to the school, and and shoot up a couple gray children. When they go downstairs, however, Pyramid Head is waiting for them...or rather for the Janitor, which emerges when living humans enter his bathroom. PH and the Janitor have a huge fight scene(explaining why PH was in the school in the first movie) and flee the school again, running into Dahlia while doing so. Dahlia is by now completely insane, but she tells Chris "Nothing ever happens only once, nothing ever happens the same way twice." Chris obv has no idea what this means, but since the game, the movie, and now the second movie all feature a parent looking for the same lost child, we do. Dahlia then runs into an alleyway. when Chris and Gucci follow her, the alley is a dead end, but instead of Dahlia they run into Rose, who again burns to ashes that mix with the ones already there.

Gucci tells Chris that he has to go finnd out more about the drugs, and wishes Chris luck finding Sharon, suggesting he look in the hospital. He then leaves the alley, and it goes back to foggy Silent Hill.

Chris goes to the hospital to look for Sharon, but instead finds a red and a green nurse. He shoots the nurses, and when they die they each turn into Rose, choke for several seconds, then burn up.

He goes on into the basement of the hospital and is attacked by several invisible children. He fends them off, and runs into a room where Dahlia is standing over Sharon/Alessa, who is obviously pregnant. Chris freaks out and charges in, and Dahlia stabs him with the same knife that Christabella used to kill Rose. He dies, and as he does Dahlia mocks him, telling him that he died for a lie, and his daughter would join him soon. As he bleeds to death, Rose, wreathed in flames rises out of the floor and embraces him, and then they both turn to ash. Sharon/Alessa birth The GoD, and The God toasts Alessa and Dahlia. The movie ends with the God assuming the form of a baby, and Silent Hill as it was before the fire.
Varg6
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Varg6 »

Barbed-Wire Avatar wrote:Okay, here's the interpretation I have, and which I base 'my sequel' on.

Rose actually died in the church. Sharon and Alessa and the Demon all merged together to reform the 'true Alessa', including the demon. Alessa traps Rose and uses her as a servitor, first to drive her 'home', then for other things. First movie ends.

Officer Gucci calls Chris to tell him that they found his wife in the ruins of the church, and she's alive, but barely. She has inhaled a lot of ash and the stab wound cut one of her
lungs. He goes to her at the hospital, and is given a note found in her pocket, written on the back of one of Sharons 'darkened' drawings:

Chris...I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. Everything was my fault. You were right. Please...Chris...please go back there and find her.

A year goes by, with Rose remaining in a coma. The Dr. tells Chris that there's no chance of her recovering because of extensive brain damage from lack of oxygen. Chris decides to remove her life support, and she 'dies'.(Chris doesn't know it, but she was already dead. The only reason she was returned was to deliver the note to make Chris go to Silent Hill.) Chris feels guilty about killing his wife. A good set up for a SH2 type sequel but...

Before returning to SH, Chris has his wife's remains incinerated. (Recurring theme of fire and death being connected.)

As soon as Chris gets to SH, he sees someone that looks like Rose (Similar to SH2, but instead of talking with her, as soon as he starts walking towards her she catches fire and is burned to ashes, which mix with the ashes falling all over the town so Chris doesn't even know if it really happened) Chris goes back to the school, and as soon as he enters it he goes into dark Silent Hill.

He is attacked by several gray children and flees the school to escape them. Upon exiting the school he goes back into foggy silent hill but is attacked by a romper and blacks out, hearing gunshots.

When he wakes up he's in the SH police holding room and Gucci is with him (pissed off). Gucci asks him if he has any idea what the thing attacking him (that Gucci shot) was. Roll conversation where Gucci tells Chris about how he'd been in Silent Hill investigating a possible drug ring when he saw the romper attack Chris.

Gucci obviously now believes Chris that something is wrong with the town besides people just being crazy/evil, and gives Chris a gun after agreeing to help him find his daughter. They return to the school, and and shoot up a couple gray children. When they go downstairs, however, Pyramid Head is waiting for them...or rather for the Janitor, which emerges when living humans enter his bathroom. PH and the Janitor have a huge fight scene(explaining why PH was in the school in the first movie) and flee the school again, running into Dahlia while doing so. Dahlia is by now completely insane, but she tells Chris "Nothing ever happens only once, nothing ever happens the same way twice." Chris obv has no idea what this means, but since the game, the movie, and now the second movie all feature a parent looking for the same lost child, we do. Dahlia then runs into an alleyway. when Chris and Gucci follow her, the alley is a dead end, but instead of Dahlia they run into Rose, who again burns to ashes that mix with the ones already there.

Gucci tells Chris that he has to go finnd out more about the drugs, and wishes Chris luck finding Sharon, suggesting he look in the hospital. He then leaves the alley, and it goes back to foggy Silent Hill.

Chris goes to the hospital to look for Sharon, but instead finds a red and a green nurse. He shoots the nurses, and when they die they each turn into Rose, choke for several seconds, then burn up.

He goes on into the basement of the hospital and is attacked by several invisible children. He fends them off, and runs into a room where Dahlia is standing over Sharon/Alessa, who is obviously pregnant. Chris freaks out and charges in, and Dahlia stabs him with the same knife that Christabella used to kill Rose. He dies, and as he does Dahlia mocks him, telling him that he died for a lie, and his daughter would join him soon. As he bleeds to death, Rose, wreathed in flames rises out of the floor and embraces him, and then they both turn to ash. Sharon/Alessa birth The GoD, and The God toasts Alessa and Dahlia. The movie ends with the God assuming the form of a baby, and Silent Hill as it was before the fire.

Hmmm yummy, assuming that they want to stick as closely to the games as possible, how would they setup a Heather scenario exactly?
Det Som Engang Var...
AlessatheReaper
Just Passing Through

Post by AlessatheReaper »

I think a sequel Silent Hill film should focus more on the cult/religion than Alessa. It could almost carry over into the information from Silent Hill 4 with all the Walter Sullivan information.

What do you guys think?
Xioz Taschez
Just Passing Through

Post by Xioz Taschez »

Barbed-Wire Avatar wrote:Okay, here's the interpretation I have, and which I base 'my sequel' on.

As much as I am about keeping movies closely related to the game... I'm not diggin' throwing in the birth of God in there... It seems to me that because it wasn't used in the first movie, putting it in the second movie would just make things more complicated...

My interpretation would be slightly similar to what you said, except instead of Gucci investigating the drug ring, he investigates the "witch burnings.

Also, since we see Sharon/Allessa at the end with Rose, the whole birthing of God would be... *hrugs* forced adaption and may not be widely accepted by both the general and gamecore audiences. For different reasons of course.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/Tashchez/Avatars%20n%20Sigs/xmt.jpg[/img]
samddmas
Just Passing Through

Post by samddmas »

Phil_Osirus wrote:I think at the end of the movie he finds Sharon in her bedroom, only Rose remains in the other world (she got stabbed in there and everything). That's why Sharon left her mother at the end.

As for the sequel, I would expect it to be with a grown up Sharon. But really, what's the point with making a SH3 movie? It had no decent story at all, it would make a terrible movie.
Sorry for sounding stupid here but how did Rose, Sharon and the cop end up in the other world?

At the end are Sharon and Rose condemned to this other world forever or will they eventually get back to the real world?
Xioz Taschez
Just Passing Through

Post by Xioz Taschez »

Sharon = Good side of Allessa.

Rose is needed for Demonic Allessa to gain access to the church.

Cybil.... Ya got me there, chiko.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/Tashchez/Avatars%20n%20Sigs/xmt.jpg[/img]
overachiever547
Gravedigger

Post by overachiever547 »

Love the ideas, but leave this storyline alone.

Start fresh. Dump the cult. Go SH2 on our asses.
Hurm...