The Black fairy..and stuck in the fog world?

Discuss the original 2006 movie.

Moderator: Moderators

Krysta
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Krysta »

Alessa was possesed whole the time by the demon, now he posses Sharon , propably thats why they were able to leave SH town...
Heather
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Heather »

I thought Alessa's look in the bed was a little weird, but I liked it. Immediatly reminded me of Robocop. :lol:
Having her look any other way than that would have had a hard time fitting really; I meen we see her body after the burning and it's completely toasted. Having her wrapped in bandages wouldn't have been consistant with the injuries sustained.

To keep with the rhythm, I also really loved the dancing in blood sequence aswell :P
92mon
Just Passing Through

Post by 92mon »

the idea of the boss was cool as hell.
but the actual body of Alessa should have been still burnt, not all pinkish. as far as the ending goes it a was perfect cliff-hanger and im hoping for a sequel
Fighting for peace is like Fucking for virginity.
theshaman
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by theshaman »

>This film was perfect. Anyone who disagrees is just a spoiled idiot, not a fan.
Be happy.

people are entitled to there own view point frozen halo.. I liked the film alright..Gans could have done one or two bits better.. But I dont agree with your above statement..
there are things known and unknown, in between is silent hill
Snxke
Just Passing Through

Post by Snxke »

Yea, the film was awesome, but not perfect.
[img]http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/8228/sigada1hh.gif[/img]
Spread your wings and fly. God be with you.
n30sniip3r
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by n30sniip3r »

The ending was so awesome! I really do hope that they make a sequal to it! :)

I will agree that parts of it were too dark for some people lol because i had a lot of friends saying it was "demonic".
Mother is God in the eyes of a child.
Phantasmagoria
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Phantasmagoria »

I loved the movie, I abosulty hate how people say dark alessa (Movie) was like hell raiser. Like what the hell?
manong janitor
Gravedigger

Post by manong janitor »

I think the movie as a movie was not perfect, but it did do Silent Hill enough justice for me to go back and watch it over and over again. And like what has been said before, The dancing in raining blood was mesmerizing.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/bluewind/Sigs/jigoku2-1.gif[/img]
samddmas
Just Passing Through

Post by samddmas »

manong janitor wrote:I think the movie as a movie was not perfect, but it did do Silent Hill enough justice for me to go back and watch it over and over again. And like what has been said before, The dancing in raining blood was mesmerizing.
No such thing as perfect though, will always be questions raised of what could be done better. I feel that Gans achieved what he wanted to achieve with Silent Hill and to me it leaves a lasting impression and I want to see more.
LeriSuccubus
Just Passing Through

Re: The Black fairy..and stuck in the fog world?

Post by LeriSuccubus »

I don't get the end, honestly. Why are they still in the fog world? Did Gans say anything about it?
Shop smart, shop S-Mart.
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Re: The Black fairy..and stuck in the fog world?

Post by AuraTwilight »

They're still in the fog world because Alessa doesn't want to go back to reality. Only bad shit happened there, so why not chill out with her mommy in a world where she's God?
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]