Search found 1044 matches

by pink_isnt_well000
03 Apr 2015
Forum: Silent Hills / PT Teaser
Topic: Silent Hills cancelled
Replies: 306
Views: 118576

Re: Silent Hills may be in trouble

Kojima apparently will not allow Konami to continue development with the Fox engine, they will end up using (if it gets made) the unreal 4 engine. This could be bad news as changing the engine during development could cause problems. I've always been pleased with the Unreal engines. So I'm not sure...
by pink_isnt_well000
15 Aug 2014
Forum: Silent Hills / PT Teaser
Topic: Again, why are people hyping this nonsense?
Replies: 23
Views: 8640

Re: Again, why are people hyping this nonsense?

golden filter wrote:cos suck it thats why
This guy knows. Beautiful.
by pink_isnt_well000
13 Aug 2014
Forum: Silent Hills / PT Teaser
Topic: Norman Reedus and motion capture in Silent Hills
Replies: 36
Views: 10611

Re: Norman Reedus and motion capture in Silent Hills

I'm wondering if they are going to use his complete likeness like that in the actual game. Maybe they used a model resembling him so closely just as the reveal that he is in the game. At least that's what I'm kinda hoping happens. I have no problem with him being used as a voice actor but I think us...
by pink_isnt_well000
13 Aug 2014
Forum: Silent Hills / PT Teaser
Topic: New Silent Hill? Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro project
Replies: 203
Views: 48740

Re: New Silent Hill? Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro pro

I wouldn't consider it a failed marketing campaign at all. One person reached the trailer and did it on camera to boot. The news of the reveal spread like wildfire across the internet and tons of people are talking about Silent Hill in the media right now. When's the last time anyone mentioned Sile...
by pink_isnt_well000
13 Aug 2014
Forum: Silent Hills / PT Teaser
Topic: New Silent Hill? Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro project
Replies: 203
Views: 48740

Re: New Silent Hill game teaser

MistahJ wrote:
aj4x94 wrote:Damn, I got ninja'd.
To be fair, your topic title was a lot better than mine. I was just surprised nobody posted a topic for this sooner.
I changed your title to match his.
by pink_isnt_well000
12 Aug 2014
Forum: Silent Hills / PT Teaser
Topic: New Silent Hill? Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro project
Replies: 203
Views: 48740

Re: New Silent Hill game teaser

You missed having the older thread by a minute.

This really came out of nowhere. Don't know what to think yet.
by pink_isnt_well000
30 Nov 2013
Forum: Silent Hill 3
Topic: Heather Mason a lesbian?
Replies: 38
Views: 33897

Re: Heather Mason a lesbian?

persona wrote:
pink_isnt_well000 wrote:You're a moron.
Why I am a moron to you? The word is. Very insluting to me :(
Insluting you say? Well, I have nothing more to add. The proof speaks for itself!
by pink_isnt_well000
30 Nov 2013
Forum: Silent Hill 3
Topic: Heather Mason a lesbian?
Replies: 38
Views: 33897

Re: Heather Mason a lesbian?

You're a moron.
by pink_isnt_well000
10 Dec 2012
Forum: Silent Hill: Revelation
Topic: Bassett tweeted...
Replies: 80
Views: 31686

Re: Bassett tweeted...

Sith_Dreamer wrote:Maybe it'll be 90 minutes of Bassett apologizing.
You win!
by pink_isnt_well000
17 Oct 2012
Forum: Silent Hill: Revelation
Topic: New Silent Hill: Revelation poster- French version
Replies: 23
Views: 10742

Re: New Silent Hill: Revelation poster- French version

C’est des conneries! Seriously, no. I was really hoping a poster like this wouldn't be released. Pretty sure I knew better though.
by pink_isnt_well000
17 Oct 2012
Forum: Silent Hill 2
Topic: How Scary is Silent Hill 2 and 3?
Replies: 8
Views: 7366

Re: How Scary is Silent Hill 2 and 3?

Silent Fantasy wrote:Your 14 and a member of this forum?
Not anymore.
by pink_isnt_well000
13 Oct 2012
Forum: Silent Hill: Downpour
Topic: Tips playing this game...
Replies: 7
Views: 4731

Re: Tips playing this game...

I actually killed monsters by accidentally throwing things in their direction. Advice! When you have to balance on beams do not look down. So much death.
by pink_isnt_well000
13 Oct 2012
Forum: Silent Hill: Downpour
Topic: Weapon Realization
Replies: 25
Views: 22189

Re: Weapon Realization

asdf' wrote:Technically wouldn't Alex be the best shooter
Why would Alex be the best?
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
Are you referring to the fact that he was suppose to be in the Army? Because ummmm he wasn't.
by pink_isnt_well000
06 Oct 2012
Forum: Silent Hill: Downpour
Topic: This or Sh4: The Room
Replies: 49
Views: 34178

Re: This or Sh4: The Room

Since you've already played 4 I would suggest playing Downpour. It is overall a more solid game. Story wise I can't really choose between the two though. I enjoyed Downpour enough to put it above 4 in order of favorites. Which for me was a big deal because I pretty much adore 4. I liked 4 when it wa...
by pink_isnt_well000
06 Oct 2012
Forum: Silent Hill: Revelation
Topic: Official runtime
Replies: 85
Views: 31880

Re: Official runtime

125 minutes is the run time of the first movie according to the DVD box.
by pink_isnt_well000
05 Oct 2012
Forum: Silent Hill: Revelation
Topic: Italian poster
Replies: 31
Views: 7640

Re: Italian poster

My first thought was also Star Wars. Looks extremely cheesy to me.
by pink_isnt_well000
25 Sep 2012
Forum: Silent Hill: Downpour
Topic: Got Downpour? Want to share impressions? Post them here!
Replies: 528
Views: 148987

Re: Got Downpour? Want to share impressions? Post them here!

I was not happy with Devils Pit really. It does get a lot better after that point though. A few of the side quests are better than that part of the game alone. Stick with it! I really don't understand how anyone could outright hate the game.
by pink_isnt_well000
25 Sep 2012
Forum: Silent Hill 2
Topic: James and Mary in another point of view
Replies: 11
Views: 8583

Re: James and Mary in another point of view

mikefile wrote:
CandyLander wrote:It could be just guilt
It couldn't. Because there wouldn't be any reason to feel any if he didn't love her.The two elements coexist.
People can murder others and feel some sort of remorse for it without being in love with the victim. Especially if it is an isolated event.
by pink_isnt_well000
25 Sep 2012
Forum: Silent Hill: Book of Memories
Topic: Why BoM WON'T kill the series
Replies: 146
Views: 65588

Re: Why BoM WON'T kill the series

I don't see it killing the series. However I do think it will go unnoticed by 95% of the fan base. Especially since it will be exclusive only to a console many people do not plan to own.