Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 14 Nov 2018

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next

Gravedigger
 Post subject: What would YOU be like?

Missing since: 06 Jan 2004
Notes left: 543
Last seen at: Finland
This is not about "What would you use as a weapon?" or "What would you do in Silent Hill?", this is about what would you be like (yes ive searched for this topic). If we all got to SH for some reason, what qualities/drawbacks in you would affect the group? What kind of skills you could use for the group? How would you personality affect others? And if we got separated, could you survive yourself? Stuff like that. Since we all know Silent Hill pretty well, we'd kind of know what to do.

I'll start. I think i would be very suggestive, but my ideas would lack the actual key to solution. I would ask and suggest and throw in ideas just to make people feel easier. And in some point, i would get annoying, but i'd stop. I couldn't use heavy melee/ranged weapons very well, but when i hit with heavy melee's, i hit hard. I think i could calm down possible crisis's inside the group. Sometimes i studder, but not that often. And occasionally people would have problems understanding what im saying, 'cause my english is more studdering. I would also have ask people what some certain (very tricky and complex) words mean.

I'll add more info about myself when i come up with some. Now, its YOUR turn.

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject:

Missing since: 18 Apr 2006
Notes left: 680
Last seen at: Dear Dirty Dublin
I'd be the whimpering little bitch who would get everybody killed. I'd be the monsters radio, giving away our position, by not static, but by crying like a goddamn baby at every corner. The weapon I would use would have to be my penis, long, powerful, and hard. But since it weighs too much and it's very long and wide, its extremely hard to use. Like the five hundred of the great knifes. The Great Penis.

SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber
 Post subject:

Missing since: 02 May 2006
Notes left: 2703
Last seen at: UK
I'd run into a building and just quiver in the corner. :shock:

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 24 May 2004
Notes left: 112
Last seen at: Sydney
^^ Funny...

I'd be like the bimbos in the scary movies that always breathe loud and do stupid things. I'd probably have a better chance of living with a gun, although i'd like a pipe just to bash things with. I wouldnt be of much use to the group because i'd always be hysterical. Although i do come up with good ideas quite often and i have a good sense of direction. I'd whinge about all the walking and make people piggy back me. I'd also probably make ghost noises in the dark just to scare everyone. I dont think i could survive by myself. I'd die if i had noone to talk to.

Gravedigger
 Post subject:

Missing since: 17 Apr 2006
Notes left: 521
I'd be the one keeping everybody's sanity in check, making sure they didn't go nuts and waste all our ammo firing at shadows - I'm pretty level head :mrgreen:

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject:

I'd use the ammo on myself, too scared to even bother to survive.

Gravedigger
 Post subject:

^, ^^ Rule number six: always save the last bullet for yourself.

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject:

Ha-ha, exactly.

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 25 May 2006
Notes left: 202
Last seen at: Wonderland
Hmmm, If I was able to survive at the end or half way I probly get so tired from be scared I'd do myself in.

Post subject:

I wouldnt be hanging in a group most of the time.Ive always been kind of a "lonewolf",so i could survive without someones help,because im used to doing things myself(i hate asking for help :? ).I wouldnt sit in the corner either,because im really curious and like to have a look around(which would probably get me killed :wink: ).If I ended up in a group,id be the quiet person that doesnt talk to anyone...atleast i think id be like that.

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:

Missing since: 10 May 2006
Notes left: 4658
Last seen at: My Slinky! My cuddly little pet Slinky! *sobs*
At the sight of the first monster I encountered, I'd lose my mind. No two ways about it. That twitching is the scariest thing I can imagine, because it shouldn't- and can't- happen according to the physics of this plane of existance. Same with the idea of monsters- they aren't supposed to be real. I'd turn into a drooling, jibbering idiot, curl up in a ball and cry, shortly thereafter killing myself.

I'd love to believe I could make it through and escape somehow, that I could muster up what courage and physical strength I have and fight, and I'd love to think my mental state is stronger than that, but somehow I don't think my grip on reality could withstand the strain...

BACK FROM THE DEAD, BITCHES

Last edited by lain of the wired on 28 Jun 2006, edited 1 time in total.

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject:

That's what I'd be like. I'd like to be in a group mainly because if like a monster shows up I can make someone else die instead of me. Like trip someone or something.

Gravedigger
 Post subject:

shua145 wrote:
That's what I'd be like. I'd like to be in a group mainly because if like a monster shows up I can make someone else die instead of me. Like trip someone or something.

Lets say if you tripped me over. I'd stand up, fight, win, and come after you and make you pay for what you did. Harsh, i know, but if i'd let you go, you'd put everybody's life in jeopardy, therefore you'd be all alone in the end, and that wouldn't be so good wouldn't it? :(

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject:

I'd shoot you in the leg then, then you'll have trouble getting up, and by the time you do you'll be dead. And if you get tripped while running away, you'll have no time to fight anything cause you'll be dead. Ha-ha. :lol:

Gravedigger
 Post subject:

Damnit.

Well, after reading these posts i realized that i should add the "fear of impossible" to my description. I think i'd kind of freeze for a few seconds when i saw a.. thing.

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject:

I'd piss my pants and break down and cry and shiver like crazy!! but then I'd get used to it, and maybe stick the great penis through it or something. If it's anything like the patient demone, anything else, well you know the answer to that.

Post subject:

Missing since: 22 May 2006
Notes left: 2647
Last seen at: Bristol
I think I'd be alright, to be honest. As long as I didn't have to fight any monsters, because I would be no good at that. Still, you'd still be freaked out, wouldn't you?

Post subject:

Missing since: 10 May 2006
Notes left: 4658
Last seen at: My Slinky! My cuddly little pet Slinky! *sobs*
...I thought about it, and I think I'd only react in the manner I posted earlier if I were alone. Had I someone to protect, or someone else to live for, I could do it. I'd fight to protect them.

^I think the point of the question is assuming that there would be monsters. Am I wrong?

BACK FROM THE DEAD, BITCHES

Post subject:

Id just fuk with everyone id be like. "OH MY GOD BEHIND YOU!!" and thered be noone there lol it would be fun. Id also be the one that gets to into killing the monsters id be like "SO YOU THINK I DIDNT PAY MY RENT ON TIME THIS MONTH !!!" and theyll all slowly step away from me more scarred of me then the monsters and i will eventually slit all there rist to drink there blood from being so thirsty then eat there livers when im hungry. Dont worry thatl never happen cause silent hills not a real place

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject:

It took freakin forever to read that. LEARN TO USE COMMAS!!! :D And that is pretty funny, especially the rent part. Ha-ha. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next