Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 23 Sep 2019

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject: Walter's Forest Diaries Eileen can read...

Missing since: 06 Jun 2008
Notes left: 693
Does anyone have a transcription of them all? I can't find any memo guides, and doing a few searches of this forum haven't pulled any results. I know someone had to have transcribed all of them... any help would be absolutely badass. Thank you!

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:

Missing since: 01 Aug 2006
Notes left: 11383
Last seen at: I'm here, and waiting for you
There's plenty of guides on the internet. Try the "Silent Hill 4" entry on Gamefaq.com.

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject:

Yeah, I actually went to Gamefaqs first-- honestly, give it a try, it's hard as hell to find transcripts of the Forest Diaries. All of the memo guides actually skipped the Forest Diaries and even the script at Gamefaqs didn't have Eileen's dialogue in the Forest except for like, one line, "This is horrible!"

I'm not just lazily passing this off onto you guys, I really honestly googled this for a while, and I'm a pretty decent googler at that (nothing to be proud of, just means I have no life, lmao), so I figure someone has to at least have it in their bookmarks or something...

RESPECT
 Post subject:

Missing since: 19 Jul 2003
Notes left: 19401
Last seen at: #lfk
October 1st
He told me I could write whatever I wanted because nobody will ever see it. I like to write. My teacher taught me how.

October 1
He told me to write whatever, nobody will see it anyhow I like to write. Teacher told me how.

October 2nd
I played with Bob. It was fun, but I went too far away, and "He" got angry.
October 2
I played with Bob. It was fun, but I went too far and “He” got really mad.

October 3rd
I played with Bob again. I went even further this time ... Ugh, the writing fades out after that.
October 3
I played with Bob again. I went even further this time. There was a huge rock. It was really cool. He beat me up after it.

October 4th (no change except tone)
My cheek hurts. I hate him.

October 5th ( 5. No change except tone)
I got hit again. I didn't do anything wrong. I wish he was dead.

October 6th
Tomorrow is Book Study in the chapel. If I can't read well (good), I'll wind up like John. I'm really scared.

October 13th (13. Tone is depressed)
I finally got outside. John is still stuck in that round cell. I hope I read well (good) tomorrow.
October 14th (14. Still depressed.)
I did a good job reading today. I was so happy. But the 21 Sacraments for the Descent of the Holy Mother was hard.
October 15th
Bob is gone. Nobody will tell me what happened. I bet... Ugh, I can’t read anything more than that.
October 15 (sounds like almost crying)
Bob is gone. Nobody will tell me what happened. I bet “he” did it, Andrew!
October 16th
Some important people came today. One of them, Dah... Uh, it’s cut off I can’t read anymore.

October 16
Some important people came today. One of them was a lady named Dahlia.

October 17th
The important lady told me my mother was asleep in Ashfield. I have a mother, too. I'm so happy. I want to see my mother. Where is Ashfield, anyway?

October 17
The important lady told me mommy was asleep in Ashfield. I got a mommy, too. I'm really happy. I’m gonna meet her. Where is Ashfield anyhow?

October 18th
I have to stay in the round cell even if I read well tomorrow. If I do it, God will be happy. So I will do it. He comes into the round cell a lot to visit, but it's okay I guess.
October 18
I have to stay in the round cell tomorrow even if I read good. If I do it, God will be happy. So I will do it. He comes into the round cell a lot to visit, it's okay I guess.

October 21st
Sunday is the day I leave the round cell to read the Book. I read very well today.
If I can do a good job reading the 21 Sacraments for the Descent of the Holy Mother, I can meet my mother. The important lady told me that. But tomorrow I'm going to the round cell again.

October 21
I only leave the round cell on Sunday. And I go and read the book. I read really good today too. If I can keep reading the 21 Sacraments for the Descent of the Holy Mother good, I can see mommy. That’s what the important lady said. But tomorrow I’m going to the round cell again.

October 28th
I have to take a train or something to get to Ashfield. Everyone says Ashfield is a scary place, but I really want to see my mommy.

October 28
I have to take a train or something to go to Ashfield. Everybody says Ashfield is a really scary place, but I really wanna see my mommy.

February 10th
I went to visit Ashfield again. Again, I ... something ... something ... mommy ...
Some of it is blurred and I can’t read past there.

February 10
I went to Ashfield again. Again, I couldn’t find mommy. The mean girls in the train said mean stuff to me. Got scared. He beat me again, too.

March 17th
I went to Ashfield again. It was my fourth time. Just like last time, my mother ... something ... The city is scary and the apartment where my mother is has... Umm, I can’t read anything more than that.

March 17
I went to Ashfield again. It was my fourth time. Just like before I didn’t see mommy. The city is scary and the apartment where mommy is has a scary guy in it. If I can just read the 21 Sacraments for the Holy Mother thing, I can be with her.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject:

Mockingbird, you're a life saver, you know that? Thank you kindly!

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 28 Jul 2008
Notes left: 57
Last seen at: Inside your mind...
Did you actually take the time to copy those down yourself? That's awesome! I didn't werite the Forest Diaries down because I thought they's be in the scrapbook.

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:

Missing since: 27 Aug 2003
Notes left: 12943
Last seen at: The Wand'ring Wood
I'm pretty sure that either Mockingbird did it or Burning Man did. Idk. Those two often bless us with SH goodies.