Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 11 Dec 2018

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: In your restless dreams...

Missing since: 21 Mar 2006
Notes left: 137
Last seen at: Rosewater Park
Silent Hill has a large connection to dreams and nightmares. Be it Alessa and her "nightmarish delusions come to life" or any character from the games who has questioned themsevles "am I dreaming?" So, my question for you guys is, have you ever had a Silent Hill dream, and what exactly did it involve?

In my dream I was in a hospital that started changing over to the otherside. It resembled the bathtub scene from SH3. But I've also had dreams about being chased by Walter Sullivan and Pyramid Head, except he could run in my dream..NOT fair!!!

So, have you ever had a restless dream?

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:

Missing since: 22 Jun 2006
Notes left: 1924
Last seen at: Katz Street
yes i have.pyramid head was chasing me down a hallway as the sirens were screaming.made me wake up in a panic but i enjoyed seeing phead in my dream reality. 8)

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject:

Missing since: 09 Mar 2006
Notes left: 422
Last seen at: Woodside Apts, AZ
I have repetative dreams, parts that loop through, kinda like deja vu. It involves the sewers. usually with giant sized teddybear monsters. Not really that scary just eerie.

Gravedigger
 Post subject:

Missing since: 15 Sep 2006
Notes left: 515
Had one where I was controlling James in "Silent hill" with all these ghosts victims and the zombies from Final Fantasy XII roaming a delapidated mall, similar to SH3 O_o" James was invincible to the monsters but when he transformed to Henry, he became all vunerable and shit.

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 11 Mar 2005
Notes left: 269
Last seen at: Burning on the Angry Chair.
In my dream i was trying to kill the phs from the final fight and it was similar to that part of the game. I had a rocket launcher and was hoping to shoot them from my position on the ground. I stood slightly around a corner to put myself out of direct view but as i pulled the trigger he came out of nowhere from around the corner. The hit was so close range that i blew myself up and his all powerful helmet protected him. Besides a few other ph dreams theres none i can think of. I'd like to have one of wandering through the town. I guess i'll have to keep trying.

Woodside Apartments Janitor
 Post subject:

Missing since: 16 Dec 2005
Notes left: 1123
Last seen at: Wherever Mother Claudia sends me.
XBloodyRedPyramidX wrote:
yes i have.pyramid head was chasing me down a hallway as the sirens were screaming.made me wake up in a panic but i enjoyed seeing phead in my dream reality. 8)

If your such a fan of him why were running from him? Why not let him have his way with you?

Post subject:

Disciple of Claudia wrote:

If your such a fan of him why were running from him? Why not let him have his way with you?

becouse im no ones bitch.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 15 Jan 2007
Notes left: 113
Last seen at: Cali, Colombia
I have the same idea to post something referent to the dreams, cuz y have many weird dreams

One of that dreams was

I was in a place totally dark , I just have a flash light, but there was no “monsters”, the atmosphere was like silent hill, the ambient was cold, I was freezing, the place was a labyrinth looks like the road that heather go trough in SH3 from the “normal” brookhaven hospital to nightmare brookhaven hospital, the walls looks like was cover with oxide, with big red-black stains and always I heard some kind of machine working somewhere. At the end of the road was a big hole, and at the other side of the hole was a kind of mechanism with old gears, and it was cover with a substance like the substance that have the ghost when appear in the walls in the SH4.

After that I woke up, but all that night when I fall sleep I back to that place with the big hole and the mechanism.

That weird dream scared me, it really scared me

Excuse me from the text writing mistakes, but I’m not enough good to the English language.

Post subject:

larcont wrote:
but I’m not enough good to the English language.

apparent.its all right though.that dream sounds pretty good.makes me realize how much mine sucked.

Brookhaven Receptionist
 Post subject:

Missing since: 09 Apr 2006
Notes left: 786
Last seen at: Gotham City
all I remember was walking down an abandoned street in thick fog when I heard this girl whisper next to my ear, "now your alone"
I began looking around for the girl but noone was there, then I heard the siren and it became dark.
that's it
not to scary but it was to me after I woke up

Woodside Apartments Janitor
 Post subject:

Missing since: 16 Dec 2005
Notes left: 1123
Last seen at: Wherever Mother Claudia sends me.
Disciple of Claudia wrote:

becouse im no ones bitch.

So your only a fan of PH when it suits you. Well it doesn't surprise me, PH isn't the type to draw true devotion from people.

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 19 Aug 2006
Notes left: 157
I once had a creepy Silent Hill dream; I was a Slurper in the Otherworld Brookhaven Hospital, eking out an existance by eating the scraps of lingering blood and rust. I would dodge other Slurpers and Nurses out of survival, and I even had my own "territory."
It was awesome!

Silent Hill RPG: www.silenthill123.proboards50.com

Gravedigger
 Post subject:

Missing since: 21 Dec 2005
Notes left: 454
Last seen at: NYC
I was wandering the streets. Pitch black outside, I either had no flashlight or was keeping it off to avoid attracting monsters. The Fukuro Lady made a few very strange appearances, as the street didn't exactly remain a street; it kept frameskip-shifting to other places, Brookhaven being one of them.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 27 Dec 2006
Notes left: 92
Last seen at: Room 303
I had this dream when i was like 10 an then at 15, i thought nothing of it but just a coincidence, but i had it thr other night.

I wake up, its day, i go into my Mothers room and the beds, soaked with blood, i feel sick, then run into my sisters room, and find her bead made/tidied.

i run down stairs, and see handprints on the wall, i follow them, and i see my parents lying on the floor covered in blood, with a Women standing over them, i go to turn her round but i always wake up then.

and through out it all i hear a man saying "What will you do, salvation is at hand"

Im hoping to get to the end of this dream, im going to see a medium next week.

if i have it again and its longer i want to know who that Bitch is, thats killed my paents, plus dont know where my sister is...... :(

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

It was Claudia!

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 18 Jan 2007
Notes left: 14
Last seen at: ten steps that way
The other night I dreamt I was in a Silent Hill themed game show, me and some other contestants had to run arount and find stuff (I found a hedgehog shaped rock :shock: ) and solve puzzles. There were also Pyramid heads and slurpers running around which was kind of scary. twas a cool dream though, i think they should make a one of silent hill game show.

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Another part of my Slurper dream:
I was with two other Slurpers, chasing down a weird Heather Gothic look-alike. As we were chasing her, Pyramid Head grabbed her by the neck and broke it, then his triangular face turned toward my Slurper pack. The Slurpers and I backed off, respecting the territory of such a fearsome entity.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 27 Dec 2006
Notes left: 92
Last seen at: Room 303
Quote:
I had this dream when i was like 10 an then at 15, i thought nothing of it but just a coincidence, but i had it thr other night.

I wake up, its day, i go into my Mothers room and the beds, soaked with blood, i feel sick, then run into my sisters room, and find her bead made/tidied.

i run down stairs, and see handprints on the wall, i follow them, and i see my parents lying on the floor covered in blood, with a Women standing over them, i go to turn her round but i always wake up then.

and through out it all i hear a man saying "What will you do, salvation is at hand"

Im hoping to get to the end of this dream, im going to see a medium next week.

if i have it again and its longer i want to know who that Bitch is, thats killed my paents, plus dont know where my sister is......

i had this dream again but it still didnt make any sense............... :?

Post subject:

Missing since: 27 Aug 2003
Notes left: 12943
Last seen at: The Wand'ring Wood
Mod bump so that others may use it.

I haven't dreamt of Silent Hill in ages, however. I can't quite recall the dream very clearly.

Post subject:

Missing since: 01 May 2006
Notes left: 1881
Last seen at: in the branches that blow
I have had dreams that remind me of silent hill in that they scared the crap out of me. Maybe not everything like SH, but this one seems close because of the hospital:

I was on a sterile hospital bed, hooked up to an IV.
I remember looking around at the pale turquoise walls.
While checking things out, I feel warmth coming from the IV into my veins.
I flip over from my back - something unseen is flipping my body!
Landing on the floor, I proceed to loose all function. Feels like the drug is incapacitating me.
I scream slightly and nurse comes in - only to yell at someone on her small microphone
that someone fucked up...

Thats all I remember of that dream. My dreams often have a theme of extreme good and extreme evil.

Another:

Im with some people that I know (known only in the dream - they dont exist in life.) We're walking to the immense oppressive hotel at the end of the road. They just dont build things that big and its got a sick green glowing hue emanating from every pore of it.
We know that there is danger, but as we walk up the wheelchair walkway towards the front left side of the hotel, a guy we were with bolts away and touches a door. He then fries - smoke and strange lights came from his body. With that we ran away convening at someone's house a few blocks away. It was then that the best part of the dream took place. I walked down the stairs out of the house and flew away. It was night and it was awesome looking down at the streetlights but I then turned towards the hotel.
I drew a picture of it. Maybe Ill post it soon.

Another:

In a castle type building with old grey brick walls the "camera" pans down a hallway at least 100 yards. Its lit by torches hung on iron fixtures. The hall is thin and confining. At the very end, backed up to the closing of the run, sits a huge ornate velvet chair. The dream changes to my perspective. I look out thru my eyes down the hall. Im sat in the chair. I notice someone crouching next to the arm of me and the chair. I pay him no mind and then I then begin to talk backwards staring out into the black down the hall while my fingernails start to grow. They get quite long, curling down the stone.
that one scared me shitless.

I could go on with these dreams - but I'll spare you. :wink: :mrgreen: