Mtv's Sneak Peak (4/17/06)

Discuss the original 2006 movie.

Moderator: Moderators

Shad0w26
Just Passing Through

Mtv's Sneak Peak (4/17/06)

Post by Shad0w26 »

I just saw while I was watching Mtv they are going to show a sneak peak of Silent Hill. It said Monday (4/17/06) @ 11PM EST. I'm going to try to record it with VHS and then upload into my computer and host it for you guys.
Last edited by Shad0w26 on 12 Apr 2006, edited 2 times in total.
sh#1fan
Historical Society Historian

Post by sh#1fan »

thats cool~

I dont get MTV so hope you get it.
oO?
Amazonagent
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by Amazonagent »

Monday is the 17th, sunday is the 16th....which one is it...please confirm.
Shad0w26
Just Passing Through

Post by Shad0w26 »

Sorry, it's the 17th.
Heather_Mason
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Heather_Mason »

Awesome...Thanks for the info...!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/fass007/h_sig.jpg[/img]
pink_isnt_well000

Post by pink_isnt_well000 »

yay! a channel I actually get!! :mrgreen:
Hometown
Hope House Careworker

Post by Hometown »

I should be home by then! Thanks for the info!
[img]http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/5659/sig6ku.gif[/img]
Amazonagent
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by Amazonagent »

Thanks...set my DVR. ALthough it doesn't list it on my guide but I figure they haven't updated it yet. So Either I record the SH thing or the show "Yo Momma"...*sigh*
zwilliams07
Just Passing Through

Post by zwilliams07 »

sh#1fan wrote:...

I dont get MTV...
Oh how I envy you.

I might actually watch MTV if they have a sneak peek of SH.
fragilen1n
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by fragilen1n »

Why would you people want to watch that? You've seen trailers, commercials, photos, posters, interviews. Even the wondercon footage. How much more do you need to spoil for yourself? Seriously.
Great-grandparents is kinda redundant isn't it? Because they're not your grandparents, shouldn't they just be your greatparents?
BiohazardXBW
Just Passing Through

Post by BiohazardXBW »

fragilen1n wrote:Why would you people want to watch that? You've seen trailers, commercials, photos, posters, interviews. Even the wondercon footage. How much more do you need to spoil for yourself? Seriously.
i am with him.. id not need anymore, realy.. i wan be suprised
[img]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j24/biohazardxbw/SIGxBwfull1.gif[/img]
valentinecliche
Just Passing Through

Post by valentinecliche »

i dont like surprises when it comes to entertainment.
life has enough of that.
berk47
Just Passing Through

Post by berk47 »

I checked the MTV schedule and I don't see a thing on MOnday including Silent Hill. Are you sure its the 17th?
Amazonagent
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by Amazonagent »

fragilen1n wrote:Why would you people want to watch that? You've seen trailers, commercials, photos, posters, interviews. Even the wondercon footage. How much more do you need to spoil for yourself? Seriously.
Because I choose too...they really aren't going to show everything and from the looks of it it might be more of the starz footage. I just like seeing it on tv and seeing them push SH. I personally am not spoiled because it's not the entire movie they are showing so no harm for me.
Droo

Post by Droo »

Yes, by all means let's get the MTV crowd interesting in Silent Hill.

Their little heads will spin off from confusion at the actual games.
"Oh yeah, I've been here before
I can see it with eyes closed
Shadows that look like blood
Dead as far as the mind goes
Fear that comes from my head
Lives in the mirror"
MapDark
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by MapDark »

If you don't wanna know .. unplug your computer!!!

And here's a spoiler .. ROSE KILLS DUMBLE .. huh .. wrong movie..
Heather Mason , the only girl who will face deadly danger
by going to the mall for hair bleach !!

[img]http://furnation.com/mapdark/maplick.gif[/img]
LizZiGicLae
Hope House Careworker

Post by LizZiGicLae »

Amazonagent wrote:Because I choose too...they really aren't going to show everything and from the looks of it it might be more of the starz footage. I just like seeing it on tv and seeing them push SH. I personally am not spoiled because it's not the entire movie they are showing so no harm for me.
I know what you mean, but I agree with the others. Just imagine: what would've happened if they had NEVER released any pics or footage of, let's say, Pyramid Head, like that Wondercon footage? The experience of watching that scene from Wondercon when seeing the actual movie would be incredibly AWESOME. Sure, it might still be awesome but there's no chance in hell that you'll go as "holy shit" as you could've if no footage of PH was released.

That's why I avoid watching any new trailers, TV-spots, pics, etc. Interviews with actors and such is nice, but I won't look at anything else until I've seen the movie. I want this to be as good experience as it can be.
pink_isnt_well000

Post by pink_isnt_well000 »

ummm the pics and videos we have seen will do no justice to the actual movie....no doubt. I can still get just as excited and scared as I could if I had never seen those pictures. I always look at photos, clips, etc. before a movie I really want to see comes out.

Some people want to see pics, and things like that, so if you don't then don't look. Leave those who want to alone.
Shad0w26
Just Passing Through

Post by Shad0w26 »

I am not telling you to watch it, I am only saying it so the people that wanna watch it, watch it, if you don't well don't.
LizZiGicLae
Hope House Careworker

Post by LizZiGicLae »

Pink_isnt_well000 wrote:ummm the pics and videos we have seen will do no justice to the actual movie....no doubt.
I'm not saying that you won't get scared or excited if you see all the pics and videos that are released. I'm only saying that you probably won't get as excited as you probably would've become if you hadn't watched all the stuff released before you saw the movie. Much of the "wow"-effect will disappear that way. I sure as hell know that I would totally cream my pants when watching the "PH at the stairs-scene" at the cinema if I hadn't ever seen any pic or footage of PH before. I will still be excited, but I won't cream my pants anymore. (And I want to cream my pants, mind)

Oh well. I'm not trying to tell people what to do, I really only want to give you all a warning that you might ruin some of the experience. :P