Stuck in the Otherworld Forest

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

Haunting Hero
Just Passing Through

Stuck in the Otherworld Forest

Post by Haunting Hero »

I almost never get stuck in a Silent Hill game (unless it is on hard mode riddles lol)
but after you start the other world forest in the Wii version, I get caught up pretty quick. I know where to go and I use flares, but everywhere I look monsters come at me every single way. I play until my shoulders get sore from swinging the Wii remote left and right. Does anyone have any tips or a solution to my problem? thank you!!! :wink:
◇Some people feel the rain, others just get wet◇
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Re: Stuck in the Otherworld Forest

Post by AuraTwilight »

Are you swinging both the remote AND the nunchuck? And throw in the direction the monster's holding you, so if a monster's hanging onto to your left, swing left.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Haunting Hero
Just Passing Through

Post by Haunting Hero »

Yeah I do, I have problems with my shoulders at times so I only play at the most 2 hours. But I do what I have to they just overwhelm me to quickly.
Haunting Hero
Just Passing Through

Post by Haunting Hero »

AuraTwilight wrote:Are you swinging both the remote AND the nunchuck? And throw in the direction the monster's holding you, so if a monster's hanging onto to your left, swing left.
I finally got through it about a week ago, I am currently at the mall portion of the game. I don't like how rough and suspense you have to be during nightmare mode.
Haunting Hero
Just Passing Through

Post by Haunting Hero »

Deer Rest FOA wrote:I've only played this game briefly, but I didn't like how it was not a true remake. If they had remade it like the way Capcom handled the Resident Evil remake, that would have been amazing. Meh.
I agree it should've been more like the first one was.
Tabris
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Tabris »

I really genuinely wish there was a proper remake of Silent Hill 1 too.

But I'm also really happy Shattered Memories exists. It's a beautiful game and tribute to the original.

Kind of frustrating that they started with two remakes of Silent Hill 1 (Origins and SM) and both ended up as something different.