Mall Security Call....

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

soft_cell
Just Passing Through

Mall Security Call....

Post by soft_cell »

I was just wondering what people got when they phone the mall security, I got something really disturbing and pretty lengthy, but I haven't heard of anyone mention it either...

Harry calls and the security man says he's been watching Harry run around in the dark with a flash light, Harry then tells him he's looking for Simmons street, however the security guard ignores him and says that kids usually come in this mall get drunk and make out and fool around, to which he then says that he does this job not because of the pay but because he's able to watch these kids make out and do....their business (eek) and Harry is confused, the security guard then makes out Harry to be some sort of peadophile and that he's ''got his back'' and understands why hes in the mall (to molest children) but Harry declines this and tells him he's looking for Simmons street.

Did anyone get this? On a walk through I heard a completely different call.....
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Re: Mall Security Call....

Post by AuraTwilight »

It's one of those calls that changes depending on the choices you can make. That's the version you get if Harry's perverted.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Mr.FLOOT
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Mr.FLOOT »

Yeah I had that one, it was pretty horrible. I've played the game a few times now and I keep getting loads of different versions of calls.
Doo-glas
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Doo-glas »

my Harry was pretty perverted and I got the call about how the guard couldn't see him on any of the monitors, leading me to believe that
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
Harry is some kind of ghost wandering around Silent Hill
I'm surprised that it changes because that seemed like pretty significant plot info to me
MariaRising
Gravedigger

Post by MariaRising »

I honestly don't remember what calls I got in this section, but these do sound a bit familiar lol.
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

I always get super perverted Harry (cause ya'know. Ima pervert and all) and I've never heard this. Anyone know if it has been recorded anywhere?
Doo-glas
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Doo-glas »

Harrys_Girl wrote:I always get super perverted Harry (cause ya'know. Ima pervert and all) and I've never heard this. Anyone know if it has been recorded anywhere?
yeah, I would like to know too

honestly I think some of the calls you get are just random, I don't think it really matters what you do

when I played Shattered Memories my save got screwed up at one point and I had to start over, I did everything basically the same and yet some of the calls I got were still different
soft_cell
Just Passing Through

Post by soft_cell »

Harrys_Girl wrote:I always get super perverted Harry (cause ya'know. Ima pervert and all) and I've never heard this. Anyone know if it has been recorded anywhere?
I would have recorded it but sadly I didn't know the game changed THAT much until I was going through a video walk through and I was like '''..wait a sec''.

Couldn't find anyone mentioning this (pretty disturbing) call ... also I couldn't enter the salon but in a walk through I saw that you can enter a salon? :|
five5sixers
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by five5sixers »

There's a couple areas that give you two choices of buildings to enter or routes to take and which ever is open/how they appear depends on your Psych Profile. I also have only gotten the call about not being able to see him on the monitors but I tend to absentmindedly play in the same way each time and I tend to get the same things (Cybil's appearance, Michelle's appearance, Harry's latter appearance, most calls with only very minor variations) while I've heard others play the same way each time but each of their play throughs come out vastly different.

Climax really made a tough nut to crack.

This is really interesting, though, and I think it is either designed to creep you out or give you creepy lecherous perv vibes which would only be able to be put upon Harry retroactively after getting the Sleaze and Sirens ending.
Book of Memories ID: five5sixers
soft_cell
Just Passing Through

Post by soft_cell »

xoxsnoof wrote:There's a couple areas that give you two choices of buildings to enter or routes to take and which ever is open/how they appear depends on your Psych Profile. I also have only gotten the call about not being able to see him on the monitors but I tend to absentmindedly play in the same way each time and I tend to get the same things (Cybil's appearance, Michelle's appearance, Harry's latter appearance, most calls with only very minor variations) while I've heard others play the same way each time but each of their play throughs come out vastly different.

Climax really made a tough nut to crack.

This is really interesting, though, and I think it is either designed to creep you out or give you creepy lecherous perv vibes which would only be able to be put upon Harry retroactively after getting the Sleaze and Sirens ending.

Well.. it did make me feel dirty and kinda wrong :(

I guess that brings the point of when the game tells you ; it plays you as much as you play it ;)
Butcher Incarnate
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Butcher Incarnate »

My Harry Is a slut:P lol.. I'm in the mall right now, I haven't gotten to that part yet.
When Death Comes, It Comes For All.
alone in the town

Post by alone in the town »

If that's the case, then you've brought this thread back to life for no reason. We consider that spamming and you should wait until you have something to contribute to it.
Butcher Incarnate
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Oh sorry .
Aerith Gainsborough

Post by Aerith Gainsborough »

^That's...spam, too. ;) No need to apologize if one of the Mods gives you an informal warning. However, if you feel the need to, please PM them in the future.
I'm rarely on the forums anymore. Click here for ways to reach me.
Butcher Incarnate
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Ok, but now I got a reason post on here. I called the mall security and he thought I was a pedophile? could it because I made my harry a slut?