Curiosity: "infamous third bathroom stall"?

James got a letter. From a dead person. Oh dear.

Moderator: Moderators

Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

Teimoshi please don't ever use a signature that big again. Please READ the forum rules--you can get to them easily by clicking on the link in my sig.

I've removed your signature for now due to its vast size--it honestly was slowing up my computer... Please use better judgment in the future.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Teimoshi
Just Passing Through

Post by Teimoshi »

Thats what I said Adversary.

And Krist., I'm not changing my sig. But since it's too big, I won't use it until I figure out how to shrink it some for I don't have Photoshop.
[color=red][b]Nevermore.... Nevermore.... Nevermore....[/b][/color]

[color=fuchsia][i]"Deep into that darkness peering,
Long I stood there,
Wondering... Fearing... Doubting..."[/i][/color]
[color=fuchsia]-Edgar Allen Poe-[/color]
Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

We have a thread in the Indian Runner section--"Request Sigs and Avatars"--in which members can ask for assistance with these things. Hopefully someone will be willing to help you out (I would, if I had Photoshop).

Thanks again.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Deathbywoodenplank
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Deathbywoodenplank »

God this part almost made me piss myself :shock:
Not in cruelty, not in wrath
the REAPER came today.
An ANGEL visited this gray path,
and took the CUBE away.
NeoAquarius12
Gravedigger

Post by NeoAquarius12 »

I remember it quite vividly. That's one of the best things about SH2... that they set up these moments of anticipation which they never follow up on, but you are sitting there waiting... silently freaking out... hoping that it's not some kind of instant death, or praying Pyramid Head will pop out even if you know exactly where to expect him. You're hoping that maybe this time you didn't trigger a different event where the door swings open and pulls you in. God, it's exciting, but at the same time... it's just a noise. And I think that is why it's an infamous moment in the series. Sometimes the small scares are what leads us to the greatest mind set for fear.

Scariest part for me?

SH1... if you don't use the ring to chain together the demon fridge... and you find out why I refer to it as the demon fridge.

lol
I don't make a signature.
Except for the part of the signature explaining that I don't.
And that.
And that.
And that.
...and that.