So what actually happened...

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

paladin181
Subway Guard

So what actually happened...

Post by paladin181 »

I apologize in advance if this question, but I searched and found nothing...

So what actually happened to Harry in the alley with the Gray Children? he is "killed by them" and wakes up in the 5 to 2. How did he get there? Did Cybil find him and drag him? Was it a dream? If so, how did he get to the diner?
delusion
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by delusion »

I think it was a dream and Cybil found Harry from the car...
Doo-glas
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Doo-glas »

it was a dream similar to Heather's dream in 3
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

He died and was respawned in the Cafe, I figured that was obvious.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Seal of Megatron
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Seal of Megatron »

I think it was a dream and Cybil found Harry from the car...
I think that's spot on.
Who's the man? Me!!
dsagent
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by dsagent »

I forgot did Cybil find him on the street or did she find him in the cafe?
The meaning of all life, the universe, and the answer to all questions is:
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
Like I would tell You! MUHAHAHAhahaha!!!!!
Rin
Just Passing Through

Post by Rin »

^In the cafe.

I might have missed something (it's been years since I've played), but...I kinda doubt Cybil finds him in the car and carries him off to the cafe.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Cybil found him in the cafe.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
paladin181
Subway Guard

Post by paladin181 »

We kind of have to assume she found him in the cafe at least. She's there when he wakes up.
=====================================================
|.My Avatar is larger than yours because I'm a cult subscriber.|
=====================================================
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

Well, fisrt off we must remember that Cybil enters Silent Hill before Harry does. Harry actually sees her bike on the side of the road.

Second, Harry is knocked out upon impact, and so too must be a seven year old girl, little Cheryl. Once they are unconcious Cheryl is taken, pulled toward the body that she was once encased in. And Harry dreamed, halliucenated that he was chasing her.

Upon Cheryl entering her body, I believe she used her inner power to remove Harry from the car and take him to a safe place, The Café 5to2. And then, Cybil who was another passerby, too was placed in the Café.

She wakes up before him, for one reason or another, and watches him until he begins to stir, then she steps forward. And you know the rest...
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Cheryl wasn't taken: She left on her own. And just because Harry was knocked out doesn't mean Cheryl would be, too--esp. not because she's a 7-year-old girl.

Mr. Dashboard is indifferent to age when heads are careening toward him.

Just because one person in a car is knocked unconscious doesn't mean everyone in the car will be knocked unconscious, too.
Last edited by The Adversary on 22 May 2008, edited 1 time in total.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

First off, I apolagize. I meant to say that it is likely that she was knocked out.

Have you read statistics about children invovled car wrecks? Especially in thw, what seventies? When there was no sort of set law for car-seats when a child is under a certain age, weight, or hight. And as you can clearly see in the opening movie, that Cheryl is not in a car-seat. I do not know what the national age is, but in California it is under 7, or 70lbs. a child must be in a car seat.

My dad is a tow-truck driver. I admit, he deals with semi-trucks, buses, deliver trucks, things of that nature moreso then small vehicles, but he is aware of the fatalities of children in wrecks. Little childrens heads do not fare so well against dashboards, car doors, or even neck rests.

Because Cheryl was not in a car-seat, she was going to slide forward much more then what would be considered the "saftey zone" The seatbelt is going to restrain her, by puttng pressuer on her neck and chest because of where the belt lays on her. And the car slid down an imbankment, so she was shaken around quite a bit, possibly resulting in a neck and spine injury.

So for these reasons, it is Very probable that she was knocked out, if not killed (If she was just any normal little girl) in that wreck.
JKristine35
Subway Guard

Post by JKristine35 »

I always thought he simply blacked out from the combination of the appearance of the monters and Alessa's presence and Cybil found him and dragged him to the cafe. I thought Alessa drew her influence back once he passed out and possibly stopped the monsters from actually killing him. I'm probably wrong, but that's what I thought happened.
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

>Because Cheryl was not in a car-seat,

Are 7 y/o's still supposed to be in car seats? I'm pretty sure that 7 is around the age when it's okay to let 'em sit in the seat on their own.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

To Krist:
Maybe in some parts of the country. I am just going off the California law. It use to be 6 and 60lbs and the our dear Governator just signed it again for 7 and under or 70lbs and under are required to be in seat-belts. I just got a warrning the other day cause my charge was not in her car-seat. She snuck out while I wasn't watching and a cop stopped me.

Thankfully, I new the cop and explained that I was just babysitting and had all my attention on the road. He just gave me a warrning and told me to say "hi" to my dad. Having a father that works with all the local police and CHP is very useful sometimes.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Cheryl's not exactly a normal human, we must remember. She was probably conscious the whole time due to merging with Alessa and all that jazz.
Grotesko
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Grotesko »

I'm pretty sure he dreamed it, too..
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/Mariosrpg/Stuff%20I%20made/sig.png[/img]
Will
Just Passing Through

Post by Will »

I'm pretty sure Cheryl left the car by her own feet, and harry dreamed all after the car accident and before the cafe. In this case, Cybil found him in the car..
ur-vile
Hope House Careworker

Post by ur-vile »

I dunno, I could think of a couple different scenarios on what happened there. I really liked the movie's take on it.

Like that one scene in SH2
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
where the camera shifts to 1st person view and you're transported to the next area
, it's there to be a mindfuck.
delusion
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by delusion »

OT: What's the meaning of that SH2 scene where you are transported to the next area in hospital. Never thought about it.