Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 14 Nov 2018

Post subject: Baby Doll in the Wheelchair

k im in the place where i go down elevator and i find bathtub and the walls get all bloody from turnin the foset. When you exit the room theres a weelchair and a creepy lookin baby doll in it. Theres also a guy wit a hood over his head dropin one or looks like dropin one into nome hole. When u look at the doll it says "this baby doll reminds me of something" or something like that. Is that baby doll like the grey children you fight in Sh1 at the school cause thats the only thing i can think of that it would remind her of. So what is it is it one of those scarry kids?

SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber
 Post subject:

Missing since: 10 May 2006
Notes left: 652
Last seen at: San Luis Obispo, CA
No, it looks nothing like the demon children you fight in SH1. My guess is that the baby in the wheelchair symbolizes Alessa, and that the Valtiel look-alike hanging with a baby in its hand represents Heather and her father.

Post subject:

LMMFAO i went to look at it agian and i was thinkin bout that bein Michal Jackson when he hung his baby off the balcony it was funny. How does it sybolise alessa? :?

Woodside Apartments Janitor
 Post subject:

Missing since: 22 Apr 2006
Notes left: 1085
Last seen at: Cambridgeshire
[spoiler]Heather is pregnant with the god.[/spoiler]

That's your symbolism right there. Also, Harry and wife found Cheryl as a baby and adopted her.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: Re: Baby Doll in the Wheelchair

Missing since: 02 Jun 2006
Notes left: 44
[quote="TwiZtiD"]k im in the place where i go down elevator and i find bathtub and the walls get all bloody from turnin the foset. When you exit the room theres a weelchair and a creepy lookin baby doll in it. Theres also a guy wit a hood over his head dropin one or looks like dropin one into nome hole. When u look at the doll it says "this baby doll reminds me of something" or something like that. Is that baby doll like the grey children you fight in Sh1 at the school cause thats the only thing i can think of that it would remind her of. So what is it is it one of those scarry kids?[/quote]

The baby doll on the wheelchair symbolizes Alessa because of the childhood she endured. Also, the Valtiel look alike conveys that he is the protector of the mother of God. Thus, there's a connection between Alessa and Valtiel, who knows maybe Heather too, since Valtiel appears on mostly every level Heather is in.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 29 Jul 2006
Notes left: 112
Last seen at: West Virginia.
That's a weird looking baby thing.
And that fellow suspended from the ceiling by a pair of scissors who looks like he's about to drop a second baby reminds me of Pyramid Head only without the helmet.
I think you see one of those babies in SH4 too,in a crib,they look almost exactly the same as the one in SH4.

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:

Missing since: 27 Aug 2003
Notes left: 12943
Last seen at: The Wand'ring Wood
That baby is also dancing in an area right before you descend into Room 302 of the past.

Interesting how both babies appeared in games and related to folks who had fucked up childhoods. CLEARLY THIS MEANS SOMETHING.

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 18 Feb 2005
Notes left: 249
Wait... when's there a dancing baby in SH4..???

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 04 Aug 2006
Notes left: 31
Dancing baby's? :D

RESPECT
 Post subject:

Missing since: 19 Jul 2003
Notes left: 19401
Last seen at: #lfk
"That baby is also dancing in an area right before you descend into Room 302 of the past."

She answered your question already.

They're different babies, though, from the two games.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.

My Bestsellers Clerk

Missing since: 30 Apr 2006
Notes left: 302
Last seen at: Is Florida considered the Dirty South or East Coast?
Nightghost wrote:
TwiZtiD wrote:
k im in the place where i go down elevator and i find bathtub and the walls get all bloody from turnin the foset. When you exit the room theres a weelchair and a creepy lookin baby doll in it. Theres also a guy wit a hood over his head dropin one or looks like dropin one into nome hole. When u look at the doll it says "this baby doll reminds me of something" or something like that. Is that baby doll like the grey children you fight in Sh1 at the school cause thats the only thing i can think of that it would remind her of. So what is it is it one of those scarry kids?

The baby doll on the wheelchair symbolizes Alessa because of the childhood she endured. Also, the Valtiel look alike conveys that he is the protector of the mother of God. Thus, there's a connection between Alessa and Valtiel, who knows maybe Heather too, since Valtiel appears on mostly every level Heather is in.

It kinda looks like he's saving it. Think the movie Cliffhanger. Without the tragic ending of the beginning.

Gravedigger
 Post subject: doesn't mean squat

Missing since: 16 Jul 2006
Notes left: 531
Like Krist. here, i doubt that it symbolises anything. It probably just reminds her of one of the dolls Alessa used to have and thus helps her to [spoiler]"discover her true self".[/spoiler]

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject:

Missing since: 30 Apr 2006
Notes left: 302
Last seen at: Is Florida considered the Dirty South or East Coast?
True. All three of them are delightfully hideous.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 10 Aug 2006
Notes left: 102
Last seen at: Under Your Bed
heh thanks to the wonderful world of silent hill 8)

RAWR :D
I'll Eat Your Soul :]
<3

Rosewater Park Attendant
 Post subject: Re: doesn't mean squat

Missing since: 22 Jul 2005
Notes left: 1421
Last seen at: room 302
Squarehead wrote:
Like Krist. here, i doubt that it symbolises anything. It probably just reminds her of one of the dolls Alessa used to have and thus helps her to [spoiler]"discover her true self".[/spoiler]

yeah, reminded me of those creey dolls too. but otherwise i think it just ties into the general theme of birth symbolism in the game.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 10 Aug 2006
Notes left: 102
Last seen at: Under Your Bed
or maybe it just shows the twisted world alessa lived in or the disfigured body of alessa when she was burnt :|

RAWR :D
I'll Eat Your Soul :]
<3

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 26 Aug 2006
Notes left: 67
Last seen at: South Ashfield Heights apartment
I think its Heather own maternal heart.

Just Passing Through

Missing since: 28 Apr 2006
Notes left: 28
Nurse Babz wrote:
Nightghost wrote:
TwiZtiD wrote:

It kinda looks like he's saving it. Think the movie Cliffhanger. Without the tragic ending of the beginning.

Valtiel isnt the protector of the mother of God, Its The Protector Of The Unborn God, Heather is just a living package for him, i want to think that the baby that its saving, symbolize the God, he is protecting.

Maybe im just thinking too hard