Pyramid Head locations? [Spoilers]

James got a letter. From a dead person. Oh dear.

Moderator: Moderators

Brem
Just Passing Through

Pyramid Head locations? [Spoilers]

Post by Brem »

I'm not sure if I'm going to start this game yet, since I have Silent Hill 1 coming soon and might start at the start but I was wondering, could someone give me the locations of Pyramid Head when he will just be wondering around and when I might fight him? I know it could spoil that for me, and it is a bit much to ask but that's the one thing I'm not looking forward to meeting in a dark hallway and when there's nothing that can stop him. If it's no trouble for someone, if you could put a list down that I could copy, paste then print, it would be greatly appreciated.
Scarlet
Historical Society Historian

Post by Scarlet »

My advice... don't do it... why do you want to be spoiled? You will have more fun if you don't know anything about the game... but this is just my two cents...
AnneMarie
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by AnneMarie »

Don't worry about it
(being over anxious about something you haven't reached yet is what I'm doing with SH4. I'm sure I'm worked up over nothing! :roll: )

When the times come (to run or to fight) you'll know which to choose.

Now get on it and play :!:
Oh, another blocked door... Oh, another blocked door... Oh, another blocked door... Oh, another blocked door................ Locked. F*** it.
Smokey
Gravedigger

Post by Smokey »

He's in every room of the game.

Seriously, you're doomed.
If you can read this, I'll kill you.
Brem
Just Passing Through

Post by Brem »

Scarlet, AnneMarie I guess I'll wait and see then. I can't remember where I said it, but one reason I could never play Claires Scenario in Resident Evil 2 was Mr. X. That guy was everywhere! And I don't like it when I enter a new room and have to run away right away. Could you tell me at least this, are his locations set up? Will I randomly enter a room and he be there or are his locations set in? Does he ever dissapear from these locations after a while? Hopefully asking that isn't spoiling anything for myself then. I don't want to spoil the game, but I hate being scared >_> But I want to play it, and not spoil it for myself but also I hate being scared! See it comes full circle.

Well, thanks for the help sort of anyway :) Guess I gotta wait and see!
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

There are very few occasions where you actually have to interact with them.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
stone_psycho
Just Passing Through

Post by stone_psycho »

he's not like the nemesis creature from resi 3, he doesnt really stalk you. i believe you confront him a total of three times? dont worry about it :)
Brem
Just Passing Through

Post by Brem »

Is he hard to avoid and will I know exactly where he is when I do see him? Well, I'm glad that he doesn't go after you like Nemesis. Argh! Just thinking about Nemesis scares the hell out of me! I guess my problem is, I'm expecting Pyramid Head to be right around every corner, with that big ol' Pyramid on his head and that big ol' Knife. Spooky.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

You won't miss him. Now go and play the bloody game you fool.

Silent hill makes you THINK there's something around every corner. But there often isn't.
Brem
Just Passing Through

Post by Brem »

I suppose you're right. I mean, there were loads of sounds the other day and as soon as I went around the corner, they went away for a second, nothing there. Thanks for all the help! I guess I'll get on with it soon, or after SH 1. Whichever I decide to do first >_<
Empty_Eyes

Post by Empty_Eyes »

While I don't recommend spoiling it for yourself, and even if you do it won't matter. But I can't help but play devils advocate...or something... video game questions can all be answered at gamefaqs.com and you don't have to deal with people giving you any guff.
Brem
Just Passing Through

Post by Brem »

>_> Well, I know GameFAQs could answer all my questions. Infact, I'm a member of their forums [as Dark Trunks]. I'd have asked there [I think I did actually, but I honestly can't remember] but alot of times the users aren't very friendly to questions.

Anyhow, I did play some more today. I was scared, but I figure I may as well get on with it. Thanks for all the help by the way! Any help in any way is always appreciated.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I don't believe that person was saying to ask on the gamefaqs forums (otherwise known as retard central), but to look at the actual FAQs. It makes sense most of the time, and is quicker than posting here.
Brem
Just Passing Through

Post by Brem »

I actually had a look at an FAQ some time ago but couldn't find any information, to be honest. But thanks anyway. And thanks again to you all for the help.
headless fetish
Just Passing Through

Post by headless fetish »

If it will ease your tension I will explain some vague things about pyramid head; although he's invincible you only fight him in a few boss battles, in those fights you shoot him he goes away. there's is only one place in which he shows up unpexcted in a Mr.x/Nemesis fashion.
Brem
Just Passing Through

Post by Brem »

Alright thanks, that helps a little. I did the first boss battle with him the other night, so I'm feeling a little better about it now. Now all I'm worried about is Maria following me around. I'm not too good at protecting people. Anyhow, thanks to you all again. As always, the help is appreciated very much : )
TessannaDelone
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by TessannaDelone »

Maria ends up getting hit by my steel pipe then any monster..usually ^.^
[b]User Deactivated -- Underage.[/b]
Brem
Just Passing Through

Post by Brem »

More than likely, I'll end up doing that or shooting her. In most games with protection sections, the character either dies because I've shot them due to them getting in my way, or they are dumb enough to jump in front of the enemies as they are attacking.
TessannaDelone
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by TessannaDelone »

yeah Maria isn't too bright...but for the most part she stays behind you and you can generally run past the monsters until they let you dump her off somewhere.
[b]User Deactivated -- Underage.[/b]
Goodnight
Historical Society Historian

Post by Goodnight »

I never had a problem protecting Maria.

It's not like in SH4... it's not too difficult. I don't think she even got hit once when I was playing, and I'm a combat reject.