Beta versions

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Beta versions

Post by Anonymous »

I heard that SH4 wasn't ment to be part of series, but what was the production cycle, besides, story reminds me 7 SIns movie with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman.
Does anyone have beta screens and stuff like that???
9saves
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by 9saves »

I think they decided to switch it to Silent Hill in pre-production. So, I don't think they really started producing anything until under a different name.
Killer Raven

Post by Killer Raven »

they probably just got the gameplay mechanics done, thus it being diffrent.
ShiningSugar14
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Re: Beta versions

Post by ShiningSugar14 »

xerxes wrote:I heard that SH4 wasn't ment to be part of series, but what was the production cycle, besides, story reminds me 7 SIns movie with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman.
How do you see Seven in the game? I've never seen the movie but I know enough to not be able to compare it to SH4.
You will suffer... as we suffer.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

ShiningSugar14 wrote:
xerxes wrote:I heard that SH4 wasn't ment to be part of series, but what was the production cycle, besides, story reminds me 7 SIns movie with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman.
How do you see Seven in the game? I've never seen the movie but I know enough to not be able to compare it to SH4.
Mysterious murders, Temptation, Watchful and stuff like that and that Walter Sulivan.
Just think about it, every murder happened in very freak way.
Whoomp
Gravedigger

Post by Whoomp »

xerxes wrote:
ShiningSugar14 wrote:
Mysterious murders, Temptation, Watchful and stuff like that and that Walter Sulivan.
Just think about it, every murder happened in very freak way.
Yeah but Seven has totaly different enviorments, layout and story plot so I don't think that you can compare SH4 to that.
Snxke
Just Passing Through

Post by Snxke »

The only thing I know is the game was named "The Room" before it become a part of Silent Hill serie.
[img]http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/8228/sigada1hh.gif[/img]
Spread your wings and fly. God be with you.
Krysta
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Krysta »

its true this game wasnt supposed to be another SH part, from mystery reasons it became officialy SH4 later, and its all visible that this SH game is "diffrent" than the others m not mentioning the most important thing - there is no UFO ending in it :mrgreen: well Im really angry at KONAMI, SH4 could be GREAT game of not minor things like lack of flashlight, going thru same places TWICE in game :shock: etc. And to think of game trailers looked soooo promising and sweet and later non from them could be found in game :cry: SH4 makes me sad, this could be great game but it aint
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

:shock: ....
Oh wow, I never made that connection! Your right, they are a lot alike.
('Cept one guy is trying to scare the shit out of people by killing someone for each sin, and the other guy is killing 22 people to bring back his 'mom'. But yeah... Same idea. - 3- )

I did hear that SH4 was 'originally' not going to be part of the SH series, which would explain a lot. Like the different game play, the health bar, the storage system, ect. But when I heard this it made me wonder how they managed to make Silent Hill such a large part of the story. (Although not as large as, lets say, Silent Hill 2.)

I think they shouldn’t have named the forth one. D:
Killer Raven

Post by Killer Raven »

I don't recall the 21 Sacrements involving 22 murders 8)
s true this game wasnt supposed to be another SH part, from mystery reasons it became officialy SH4 later, and its all visible that this SH game is "diffrent" than the others m not mentioning the most important thing - there is no UFO ending in it well Im really angry at KONAMI, SH4 could be GREAT game of not minor things like lack of flashlight, going thru same places TWICE in game etc. And to think of game trailers looked soooo promising and sweet and later non from them could be found in game SH4 makes me sad, this could be great game but it aint
Minor things shouldn't ruin a game for you or anyone....