Location of Wish House

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

rm2kking
Historical Society Historian

Location of Wish House

Post by rm2kking »

I was looking at a couple pictures of Toluca Lake from the South Vale side of Silent Hill, and I noticed they all used the same graphic for the view. Using comparisons of these, one might be able to triangulate the position of Wish House. I've made a comparison image where I've highlighted certain shapes to better compare the geography. Here's what I came up with:
Left: SH4 forest, Middle: Toluca Lake panorama, Right: view from the Observation Deck in SH2

That puts Wish House somewhere west of the Observation deck. I personally think it's in the same woods James trekked through on his way into town.
I dreamed I lay in a dark valley and all around me were the titanic forms of archangels. I heard distant voices and I knew these supernatural warriors were chanting a litany...
"We are the Warriors at the End of Time. We are the lost, the last, the unkind. We are the Warriors on the Edge of Time and we're tired, we're tired... We're tired of making love..."
The Adversary
RESPECT

Re: Location of Wish House

Post by The Adversary »

Wish House is on the southeast side of the lake. Joseph Schreiber establishes this.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
rm2kking
Historical Society Historian

Re: Location of Wish House

Post by rm2kking »

Huh. Well the image is inconsistent with that then. Not that it matters though. If Schreiber said it, it must be true.
I dreamed I lay in a dark valley and all around me were the titanic forms of archangels. I heard distant voices and I knew these supernatural warriors were chanting a litany...
"We are the Warriors at the End of Time. We are the lost, the last, the unkind. We are the Warriors on the Edge of Time and we're tired, we're tired... We're tired of making love..."