Best (or worst) hauntings

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Post by Aric - The Reaper »

Jimmy Stone aka 'Red Devil', his nickname for his cult hoody was red, I believe that's what I have read. Vatiel is God's watcher, I don't think he would be called Red Devil cause his role was to make sure God was born.
Lost within this town, Silent Hill. It is cursed...much like me. This letter... this feeling.... What darkness lies within my heart? - Silent Hill 6: Reaper - By A.R.
JuriDawn
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by JuriDawn »

Aric - The Reaper wrote:And Jasper also wanted to meet The Devil which draws many questions as to what he meant by that.
He meant Walter.

Jasper (ablaze): I finally met him! The one the nosy guy talked about... the Devil!

We know who killed Jasper, therefore we know who he just met.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

True, but he still called Walter 'nosy guy' but there could have been another or Jasper saw Walter's 'real body' in an image, or saw the first vitcim. Many mysteries and questions, good to ask what others think.
Lost within this town, Silent Hill. It is cursed...much like me. This letter... this feeling.... What darkness lies within my heart? - Silent Hill 6: Reaper - By A.R.
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

I believe the "Nosy guy" Aric, was Joseph and "The Devil" as Juridawn said is Walter.
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.
So whose the pervert now :P?

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

hmm, could be. but didn't Jasper say that he got that garden tool from the nosy guy that was just there? I can't remember, i got a headache.
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

Very very valid point...Joseph is stuck to a roof so it could not have been him,I guess it was Walter...And that leaves the question of what the hell Walter said while he was there.
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.
So whose the pervert now :P?

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

He could have been filling Jasper's mind with more information since he is the Source. Information and knowledge.
JuriDawn
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by JuriDawn »

It's likely that Joseph gave Jasper the spade while he was investigating the Walter Sullivan case shortly before his disappearance.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

It's a good idea, I'll need to play SH4 but I think that Walter gave it to him in order to get him inside the house.
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

I said it was Walter before Juri :x :roll:

Anyway, I always pictured Joseph leaving the room 302 just like Henry did, trough the holes. And he visit the many worlds that Henry visited as well. At a moment he arrived at the forest world and started to talk in symbols and puzzles, things that rhymed "Once you dug the hole and find the key you can't go back", things like that, then he met Jasper who became fascinated more and more by the things that Joseph said, and he learned several things from Silent Hill from Joseph, " This stone is called Nahkeehona".
The nosy guy that Jasper talks about is indeed Mr. Schreiber.

There's a guy named SilentPyramid who had a theory on Jasper's way of t-t-t-talking-g-g-g, Jasper might be cold. When he's on fire he's not talking like he was before, he's talking damn normal. Strange.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Hmm, interesting thinking threre. or Jasper got such a fright when he was visiting the forest he was given that spade and something happened that scared him making him stammer all the time when he visits there. I dunno.
JuriDawn
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by JuriDawn »

Mephisto wrote:I said it was Walter before Juri :x :roll:
What are you, twelve? If it's that important to you, you can have the happy face sticker. Bless your heart.

<3
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

^Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that it's so hard to place sarcasm posts on the internet. I added the smiles to see if someone would catch the meaning of my words but I think no one did. Unless you're being sarcastic too, of course. 8)
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

I think Japser being scared, studdering is cause he know who died inside Wish House.
JuriDawn
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by JuriDawn »

Mephisto wrote:^Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that it's so hard to place sarcasm posts on the internet. I added the smiles to see if someone would catch the meaning of my words but I think no one did. Unless you're being sarcastic too, of course. 8)
These are the officially sanctioned Joking Smilies: :P und :wink:

The eyerolling smiley is commonly used by snarky betches, so it's not always a safe bet that sarcasm will come through with its use.

I'm still giving you the happy face sticker, by the way.
yourhappydeath
Just Passing Through

Post by yourhappydeath »

i have played a few times and never gotten the kitty,walters pictures. or the tv.. could it possably be which system u have the game on? ive only played the x box version and recently bought the ps2 version but im not very far into it yet again
love is giving someone the ability to destroy but trusting them enough not too
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

hmm, i think it depends if you leave certain hauntings alone, I noticed when I used the candles that some hauntings don't come and when I leave them alone they do come.

But the Walter in the picture coming through it I've waited for him but all I get is Jimmy Stone, Walters first victim.

I have the PS2 version
razz4499
Just Passing Through

Post by razz4499 »

Hmmm, the cat was disturbing, as was Henry behind the hole. :shock:

And also, I wasn#t expecting to see a head float right past the window. That unsettled me alot... along with the bloody bath. :lol:
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

Well the floating head is an Easter Egg rather than a haunting, just like Walter standing outside the peephole smiling, but for some odd reason people seem to classify him as a haunting.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

I liked that when i peeked out the hole and see him i thought it fitted teh game since he's 'ready to come in'. I haven't gotten those two eggs in a long time, is there a way to get them to happen?

anyway, i hated the cat haunting. made me think of my cats that were killed by cars. :(