SH4 , not originally a SH game?

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Re: SH4 , not originally a SH game?

Post by AuraTwilight »

Being employed with Konami and using that to claim "I have intimate enough knowledge to say that SH4 wasn't originally an SH game" are two different things.

He's also not correcting people claiming that he's a member of Team Silent, which should require him to have contributed to the games in some tangible way.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

He's never claimed to have worked on any SILENT HILL titles, just that he worked with Konami.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Then he really, REALLY should correct people when they say he does, and should more thoroughly explain why he's an authority on the matter.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

Goddamn, detective AuraTwilight was... Impressive.

So the guy really worked at Konami, huh? Sounds kinda fishy.
Soulless-Shadow
Subway Guard

Post by Soulless-Shadow »

^The whole thing is kinda fishy. Besides not offering any proof to having worked at Konami, he also claims he got the information from someone (again, no names given) who was working on SH4. Assuming he really is telling the truth about working at Konami, I don't think he can be considered a reliable source for anything. Any information he has is from someone else, not first hand.
clips
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by clips »

And what's the big deal with the secretcy anyway?...the game is what?..over 7-8 years old? Any names or info of the said person that might've stated that SH4 started out as something else would somehow cause the coming of the apocolypse?

I've always thought SH4 started out as a SH project, but that they wanted to do different things and concepts with it....the very first concepts and designs of SH4 i've heard when it was in it's early stages was that it was in 1st person...which i thought was going to be a disaster for this game, but it really complimented the game amazingly well.
Yuki

Post by Yuki »

All AyumiSqueezetoy says is that he asked a Team Silent member if they were working on a new SH game. That's it. No information otherwise.

However, they do specifically say they worked on "crappy games", not SH, so Aura's detectivework isn't exactly helpful, unfortunately.