SH4 pic = SH3 ending

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

reginald potamus
Just Passing Through

SH4 pic = SH3 ending

Post by reginald potamus »

i started playin silent hill 4 and a certain pic got me thinkin. In henrys bedroom theres a picture of a lighthouse in silent hill. At one point it says to quote it 'There's a rumor that something weird happened at the amusement park near this light house. a few years back, but no one knows the truth.' No what normally happens weird at an amusment park? Nothing! Maybe a few rides breakdown or something but nothing weird. And even if it was nothing to do with the SH story then why bother mentioning it at all? It must be there for a purpose. Now we know 'a few years back' in that amusement park The events on most timelines of SH3 happened partly in that park including the ending. Now if it was the good ending Then nothing weird would have happened to anyone else besides Heather and douglas, Cause they both survived and left. And even if they told anyone which i don't think they would . No one would believe them anyway so nothing weird would have happened. But if the possesd ending happned. Then maybe the police found douglas's dead body and maybe even arrested heather for his murder. And maybe she blouted out what happened or something. Now that would spread around town and be reason for a weird rumor! So i think that maybe that could reference the true ending to SH3 which would be the possesd ending and also place SH3 on the timeline a few years before which is where most people place it.

Also to back up the theory it's about SH3 theres another pic in the room of a church in silent hill. Quote it says ' I wonder if theres a connection between silent hill church and the orpanage in the forrest.' Now we know walters side of the cult used The orpanage But alessas side used a church evident in SH3. A church connected to the cult must be alessa's old church there by backing up that it's about SH3.otherwise why mention them both? What does everyone else think? i apologise if this has been said before!
scatlovers.com a site dedicated to the artful eating of poo
FBA 6100
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by FBA 6100 »

I think it might have to do with the UFO ending from SH1.
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y247/sven14/Sigs/26ac0108.gif[/img]
reginald potamus
Just Passing Through

The orange devil wrote:I think it might have to do with the UFO ending from SH1.
no it's a different time it mentions a ufo this time it says about the amusement park near the light house
Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

They are talking about Silent Hill 1, since you can get the UFO ending in that game while you're at the Amusement Park. If you played the first game you may remember that the Amusement Park and lighthouse are right near each other.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Henry says this after that: There was even a rumour that a UFO came flying right by the lighthouse...

Given that, the Something weird that happened isn't the UFO-sighting but instead something else, which I agree refers to the events of Silent Hill 3. However, I disagree that it proves the Possessed ending as the "true" ending--considering Silent Hill 4: The Room disproves it as being anything but fiction.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
reginald potamus
Just Passing Through

the Adversary wrote:Henry says this after that: There was even a rumour that a UFO came flying right by the lighthouse...

Given that, the Something weird that happened isn't the UFO-sighting but instead something else, which I agree refers to the events of Silent Hill 3. However, I disagree that it proves the Possessed ending as the "true" ending--considering Silent Hill 4: The Room disproves it as being anything but fiction.
good point. i just thought it was worth a mention. suppose i looked to far into it really.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Looking too far is better than not looking at all.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.