Angela/Eddie/Laura?

Everything we know so far about Gans second visit to Silent Hill.

Moderator: Moderators

Droo

Angela/Eddie/Laura?

Post by Droo »

So apparently filming is well under way for RTSH, but we still have no casting confirmations for Angela, Eddie, or Laura.

Are they even being included? I can see Angela and Eddie maybe being omitted to focus on James Mary and Maria. But leaving Laura out would be an odd choice given her connection to Mary.

What do you think? Are any of these characters being omitted or are they just keeping the casting mum?
"Oh yeah, I've been here before
I can see it with eyes closed
Shadows that look like blood
Dead as far as the mind goes
Fear that comes from my head
Lives in the mirror"
NanayaShiki
SHH Cult & SHHF Moderator
SHH Cult & SHHF Moderator

Re: Angela/Eddie/Laura?

Post by NanayaShiki »

Given how inaccurate the first movie was to the first game, I would maintain zero expectations for any character showing up.
jdnation
Historical Society Historian

Post by jdnation »

It's possible that they are first filming scenes without them that involve James doing outdoor stuff or action/VFX stuff, which is the more difficult/time consuming stuff and more casting will be announced when they shift over to indoor / character scenes while the former is in editing/post. It could also be the case that the actors are not big names and not worth mentioning. Even in the game, Angela and Eddie's screentime doesn't amount to much, only Laura and Maria/Mary matter more. So it is possible that Angela and Eddie's roles are changed or combined into one or other characters.

Sound will usually be last, and I wonder who'll be doing the BGM and if they'll mix Yamaoka tracks.
leftshoe18
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by leftshoe18 »

I could see Angela and Eddie being completely omitted but I expect they'll be there in some form.