I can't find the map anywhere!! -Downpour

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

acet19
Just Passing Through

I can't find the map anywhere!! -Downpour

Post by acet19 »

Hey I'm in the monastery orphanage and think I missed the map, I've gone past the part where I talk to the little boy about the boogeyman and I've gotten that ryhm book, I'm in that theatre room area does anyone know if I can get a map anywhere near there am so lost! Don't mind If I have to start again, just need a map. Anyone help?
JuriDawn
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Re: I can't find the map anywhere!! -Downpour

Post by JuriDawn »

The first map you pick up in the orphanage is right past the entrance where the nun let you in. As soon as you exit that first room, the map is ahead of you and a bit to the left. All the orphanage maps will be in the main hall area, if I remember correctly, so whenever you're moving around the big gaping hole in the floor, keep an eye on the outer wall for maps to pick up. The first time I played through, I missed one because I was in a hurry.
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
Screamers were climbing out of the chasm to chase me and I was all FUCK THIS I'M A-RUNNIN'!
acet19
Just Passing Through

Post by acet19 »

Thanks man!!!... Thought for a sec they didn't have one for the orphange! Possibly one of the worst things in Silent hill is to not have a map lol.

Just wondering if you could tell me how far into the game the orphange is? It says 45% progressed, however not sure if that does or doesn't include te side missions.
Is it pretty much half way through the game?
fudgestix

Post by fudgestix »

I totally missed that map too, I had to go back to a previous save point to get it D:

Yes, I'd say its about half way through the game. The % meter shoots up pretty quick as you progress through it.
THE RULES! [click me and learn]
"I think I'd prefer a sword over a penis anyday." - Wigeke
Mxpn - Restless Night (bandcamp)