How do you get the Revolver/Rifle/Crowbar/Axe upgrade? SH:H

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

lbsword
Just Passing Through

How do you get the Revolver/Rifle/Crowbar/Axe upgrade? SH:H

Post by lbsword »

I finished the game very easily- then realized I missed half the weapons.
Damn.

Can you get the revolver back? and wheres the rifle? Wheres the crowbar? Wheres the upgraded axe?

haha, I missed a lot of stuff.
overachiever547
Gravedigger

Post by overachiever547 »

You cannot get the revolver back. It's broken.

The rifle is in the Moon Garden in Dargento Cemetery.

The crowbar is in the Hell Descent level, past a fan and pipes in a room full of caged bags of meat. There is a split in the level involving jumping over two separate pits of fire. Pick the left one, go all the way down the ladders, and bingo, you're in the meatbag room.

The upgraded axe is on a fire truck in Silent Hill, right outside Dargento Cemetery.
Hurm...
lbsword
Just Passing Through

Post by lbsword »

I heard from someone that the revolver is in a grave when you return to the cemetary.
The Hawk's Eye
Just Passing Through

Post by The Hawk's Eye »

That's the Chrome Hammer Pistol. It's inside a tomb you can bust open with the axe.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/3026/ultimatemofohawkeyeanimatedur5.gif[/img][/url]
sh#1fan
Historical Society Historian

Post by sh#1fan »

lets see...
the knife... you always have, its upgrade is the ceramony dagger wich is part of the story so you cant miss it.
the pipe i think is in the shepherds garage, its upgrade is the crow bar and can be found in the hells decent level on the left dead end path.
The axe is under the firetruck in silent hill. Have to have it to move on in the game so it cant be missed, its upgrade is in silent hill. After you turn off the power to the prison in silent hill a siam will break through the prison gate as your approaching. Its in the bed of a truck in the parking lot of the silent hill prison
The broken gun, its upgrade is givin to you by curtis for giving him the broken gun, its upgrade is revisiting the SG cemetary use the axe to get into one of the tombs.
the shotgun you get from wheeler, its upgrade is in your dads basment killing room.
The rifle is in the silent hill cemetary. cant remeber where the upgrade was :oops:

the 2 secreat wepons are
the plazma pistol... thing.... Get the ufo ending, start a new game and its in alex/joshes bedroom
Curtis saw thing... Win the game once, and it will be in your garage.
oO?
Mr.FLOOT
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Mr.FLOOT »

I totally missed the rifel on my first play through. I had loads of ammo for it too!
PyramidHead1036
Just Passing Through

Post by PyramidHead1036 »

many, many people missed the rifle on the first playthrough.

quite the puzzle/item hunt just to get the darned thing in Dargento!
TheRedOne

Post by TheRedOne »

Isn't there a rifle that can be found in the final stage?
PyramidHead1036
Just Passing Through

Yeah that's the police rifle, the "upgrade" to the old rifle. However, you only get the 360 achievement for finding the M14 (i believe) rifle in Dargento.
Mr.FLOOT
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Mr.FLOOT »

Missed the rifel again! Where is it exactly in the cemetary?
PyramidHead1036
Just Passing Through

Its the statue that mentions a puzzle about 1: the first and 12: the last. There are four stones you find (Before going into the prison! DO NOT GO INTO THE PRISON!) Water and Power is okay, in fact necessary, but once again do NOT go into the prison. I don't remember exactly where, but you need to find the stones that fit in the statue, and then use the key you get in the moon gardens place. other people on here probably know the locations.
Mr.FLOOT
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Mr.FLOOT »

That will explain why i got that green stone in that old building!
shfreak235
Just Passing Through

Post by shfreak235 »

shit i still can't find the rifle. :cry: but the up grade is in the underground last level in one of the rooms. cant remember wich one.

P.S. i had to return the game before beating it the 3rd time, i was at the curch and was playing on hard with the laser pistol and was wondering if you get it back after getting captured? i based this on the fact that they don't take your serums for some reason. please inform. :?:
The road to hell is paved with good intentions...
Revolverhawk
Just Passing Through

Post by Revolverhawk »

I WISH there was a combat-useable revolver in this game. I had to content myself with two finite ammo semi-auto's and an infinite ammo laser pistol. Good thing that was enough to satisfy my killing needs.

:D

And yeah, the upgrade *IS* a semi atuo. Oddly enough, it appears to be a 10mm, where as the original gun was supposedly a 9mm, but it can use the same ammo. Wierd. Here is a pic of what I mean:

http://www.geocities.com/mr_motorhead/comp.gif

Here is an article on the 10mm:
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 7&ct=image

Granted, it might also be a .45 acp. But you don't NEED a comphensator on a .45 acp with a 5-inch barrel. And use of a comphensator decreases your muzzle energy/damage. So I am pretty sure that the Chrome Hammer is a 10mm gun.