SH4 Help!!!

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

Skinz
Just Passing Through

SH4 Help!!!

Post by Skinz »

I am at the water prision revisit I have to use the walk through to help me. Okay I am following these instructions here and no event is happening. I have soaked the shirt in the bath tub and I have both swords with me why is nothing happening. And where the hell are these "spiral stairs"what are they talking about?? there are lots of sprial stairs. And what the hell do they mean by a waterwheel? where is this water wheel. heres the instructions I am stuck on.

Go to a room with bottles of black powder at 2/F and get the special Sword from under the bed, go back to the spiral stairs, an event happens
- Use the ladders as usual to go all the way down to the waterwheel area and wait for something you have to pin down with the special sword, you will get a key after pinning it down
LanceS133
Historical Society Historian

Post by LanceS133 »

In the room with the portal that sends you back to your apartment. With your back turned to the portal take the door on your left. Those spiral stairs, the ghost of the fat man Andrew will come, pin him down and he'll drop the key.
"That town. That God forsaken town. It just, keeps, calling me back..."
Skinz
Just Passing Through

Post by Skinz »

I think I know what room you might be talking about. Is it the room where there is a double door in the middle a door on the right and a door on the left. And when you first visit this room there is a note next to the hole? am I right?
LanceS133

Post by LanceS133 »

Thats the one 8)
Skinz
Just Passing Through

Post by Skinz »

Alright. Thanks lance. If I have any more problems in the game I will just post them in this thread.
Skinz
Just Passing Through

Post by Skinz »

Okay how do I pin the ghost down with the swords? I shoot at him he falls to the ground and holds his head I try to use the swords on him but when I click on the sword nothing happens.
LanceS133

Post by LanceS133 »

Nooo problem
Skinz
Just Passing Through

Post by Skinz »

Didn't you read my last question above?? Okay I will post it again.
Okay how do I pin the ghost down with the swords? I shoot at him he falls to the ground and holds his head I try to use the swords on him but when I click on the sword nothing happens.
LanceS133

Post by LanceS133 »

try equiping a saint medallion. It's hard to get him to stay down long enough to pin him. That why it's good to save a silver bullet for him.
Skinz
Just Passing Through

Post by Skinz »

How do you equip the saint medallion? another question is why does it hurt when I am in my apartment. The windows are banging and theres a monster coming out of the wall it's really weird.
Skinz
Just Passing Through

Post by Skinz »

I got the key I went down to a room where there are lots of those monsters but I can't enter a room without that woman with me so I went back to get her and I don't know how to get her to the first floor cos she won't go down the ladder. Can some one please give me clear instructions on how to get her to the first floor.
Lacerate
Just Passing Through

Post by Lacerate »

Ok. For the whole apartment thing. Do you have any Holy Candles, by chance? Or did you not pick any up? If so, you'd have to use a Saint Medallion to exorcise the hauntings, i.e: The windows/guy coming out of the wall.

To Equip a Saint Medallion, you just equip it like you would a weapon.

Haha. 'That woman.' Anyway.
I assume she's at the very top of the Water Prison Tower? It's actually quite simple to get her to the first floor. There's a circular ramp going around the structure, and you just have to lead her down it until you get to the bottom.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/XHeartlessX/Photoshop/Angelabanner.png[/img]
Skinz
Just Passing Through

Post by Skinz »

Okay I am at apartment revisit I am meant to get into room 105 but I can't cos of chains on the door. how I do I get rid of these chains. and if there is a key where is it?
LanceS133

Post by LanceS133 »

Okay, on the 1st floor, in the lobby, where Eileen picked up the sketchbook. You have to go through the doors to the right of the double doors and explore this corridor. There will be hanging bodies of Walter that you have to walk up to and hit 'x'. This triggers them to dissapear while haunting voices of (what appears to be) Walter's parents arguing and verbally abusing him. There are 6 of these. Each one you find unlocks a chain.