"The body must have been crushed..."

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

KageReneko
Subway Guard

Re: "The body must have been crushed..."

Post by KageReneko »

The only person I remember being trapped in Silent Hill is Lisa,and that is because Valtiel is actually working in order to make that happen. Even Walter is gone for good after 4. People like Maria, Ernest and Leonard are just manifestations based on memories attached to the place and again; Silent Hill is supposed to be a neutral place, it makes you face your darkness but it also gives you all that you need to surpass it so it wouldn't keep anybody against will.

Travis being a Charon equivalent makes no sense; in the first place, he conquered his demons and survived the town trails so he earned his return to the real world after Silent Hill rules. In the second place, he helped Alessa who has the power to take him out of the town like she did with Harry and Cybil; Alessa would never betray somebody who was kind to her. Travis became the second PH, Homecoming used him in order to force a connection between the bastard games and pretend to have a continuity.

Finally... Didn't Eddie have a van? or was that just speculation?
Droo

Post by Droo »

I don't know if Eddie's van has ever been confirmed. I think the speculation comes from the scene in the intro movie of him and Laura near a white van.
"Oh yeah, I've been here before
I can see it with eyes closed
Shadows that look like blood
Dead as far as the mind goes
Fear that comes from my head
Lives in the mirror"
DinoNerd89
Just Passing Through

Post by DinoNerd89 »

Perhaps Harry forgot to read the labels and had a few health drinks too many^^ :shock:
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>Finally... Didn't Eddie have a van? or was that just speculation?<
From Silent Hill Chronicle: "Laura gives Eddie a kick while he sits on the street. This scene indicates that the two of them met by chance on the way to Silent Hill."

Pretty sure we're supposed to interpret this as it was his van that they came to town in.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.