Hilltop Easter Eggs

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

Kerrigan
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Hilltop Easter Eggs

Post by Kerrigan »

I searched around to see if this topic'd already been made, but I couldn't find it. So...
...on the same note, I was supposed to record this for a friend a few years back. I never really got around to it. :(

Easter Egg 1

Heather, and the Insane Cancer found in the "Last Drop Café" on the first floor of the other Hilltop Center, will speak in Japanese under certain conditions.

1 You must be on the first floor of the other Hilltop Center, dressed up as Princess Heart, in the same room where you obtain the Pork Liver.
2 You must not be playing on Easy Action Mode.
3 You must be struck in order to reply to the Insane Cancer. Blocking doesn't count as "being struck", per se, so you'll have to take some damage.

The first video is recorded on Extreme X. I didn't mash the analog sticks since that'd make the low-quality video even worse, so Heather stays floored for a little while. Each time Heather is hit she utters something different.

Easter Egg 2

The first floor of the other Hilltop Center is where all the fun's at.

Whenever you equip and attack with the Maul on the first floor dressed up as Princess Heart, Heather's grunt will be replaced with a scream.

The Slurpers usually speak in Japanese as well.

Cheers!
Matador
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Matador »

Woah that pretty cool.
The second vid was kinda funny when Heather screams. :lol:
[color=red][i]don't wanna follow the laws of man
bloody apron, Leg of Lamb[/i][/color]
sumcaker
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by sumcaker »

I do not wish to burst your bubble, but it seems that both easter eggs are covered in this thread : (
Unless this is the type of thread that just covers all of the ones we can think of from this place.
^^
Kerrigan
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Kerrigan »

Oh well my bubble is bursted!
I guess the threads could be merged, though I don't mind the idea of a more detailed & reprised version of the Easter Eggs in Silent Hill 3, as I'd have many, many more to share.
simeonalo
Historical Society Historian

Post by simeonalo »

Regardless of the thread already being discussed, the first one was way random and funny :mrgreen: