Bloody Disgusting Exclusive

Murphy's been a bad boy ...

Moderator: Moderators

Harrys_Girl
Historical Society Historian

Bloody Disgusting Exclusive

Post by Harrys_Girl »

A new trailer was just posted on Bloody Disgusting. Now, it isn't an entirely new trailer, but it has added footage (like a clocktower? When did Silent Hill get a clocktower?) that shows more of the town. Watch here. It is a Bloody Disgusting exclusive.
Travis
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Re: Bloody Disgusting Exclusive

Post by Travis »

There was a clock tower in Midwich but I doubt that is it.
Sega is paying close attention. Every vote, every facebook like counts. Keep spreading the word!!
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

I'm not sure I'm seeing what's new/exclusive to this E3 trailer compared to the other one? I'm thinking the poster of this announcement didn't realize this trailer has been out for some time.
SilentHiller
Just Passing Through

Post by SilentHiller »

Exclusive my ass the only thing that is new is just that there are XBOX 360, Playstation 3 and Konami logos at the end of the trailer (when the "Silent Hill" text comes up) where as the E3 trailer doesn't have this. :roll: Bloody Digusting shouldn't get people's hopes up.

I know I probably sound impatient but the lack of information on the new Silent Hill game is dissapointing. I understand if Konami want want to keep most of the game underwraps but why has there been no screenshots released still? All the previous Silent Hill games had screenshots released over the months.

Anyway good spot though for the video Harrys_Girl
ashatteredmemory
Gravedigger

Post by ashatteredmemory »

There aren't really much new shots, however, i do think the music is changed and better now.
Just very small walking shots are added i think
"Grown-ups tell kids there's no such thing as monsters, that the Bogeyman is just make-believe, and there's nothing hiding under their beds, but that's a lie. Because I've seen 'em." - Murphy Pendleton
clips

Post by clips »

Yeah...nothing really new here....the game isn't set to drop until sometime next fall if i remember correctly, so the game is still in it's early stages...we'll probably start to see something drivel out starting around march/april of next year....and it's ok that they don't drop a ton a screenshots, but at some point, i think they need to drop a few here and there just to keep the interest momentum high.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

I really hope the character designers see how douchey Murphy looks and give him numerous overhauls like with Alex.

Seriously. Please.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Skele
Subway Guard

Post by Skele »

eh, he looks fine to me.

also, i think the main gripe folks had with Alex back then was that we were introduced to a character model that the fanbase liked, and then they switched it to something unacceptable. then after we all cried, they ended up changing it back.
Restoration01
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Restoration01 »

I think they touched up on the atmosphere and graphics, as for the characters, they still look the same to me.

Still, I have hopes for this one.
Keep up the good work, Vatra! Looking forward to the final. =]
jdnation
Historical Society Historian

Post by jdnation »

There seem to be minor tweeks here and there, but overall it's pretty much the same old thing.
wonder's boy

Post by wonder's boy »

Murphy's face doesn't seem to move too much, but I'm betting they'll add those details as they go.
Music created by the fans, for the fans. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Vol. 1 | Vol. 2 | Vol. 3