Can you look back at Psych tests?

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

littleaki
Just Passing Through

Can you look back at Psych tests?

Post by littleaki »

Woohoo! I beat Homecoming so now I'm on to Shattered Memories. So like the title says. Is there any way you can look back, at any point in the game, to answers you give in the psych evaluations? I had started the game a long time ago and quit because it was a borrowed copy, I hadn't gotten very far, but I'd still like to know how I answered. Also for replaying value after I beat it I want to change all my answers but want to make sure they are different.

Sorry if this has been answered already - I searched but not extensively - I started to see things I kind of consider spoilers, so I thought it might be better to ask than risk ruining the game :)

Thanks!
Shadow
Brookhaven Receptionist

Re: Can you look back at Psych tests?

Post by Shadow »

littleaki wrote:Woohoo! I beat Homecoming so now I'm on to Shattered Memories. So like the title says. Is there any way you can look back, at any point in the game, to answers you give in the psych evaluations? I had started the game a long time ago and quit because it was a borrowed copy, I hadn't gotten very far, but I'd still like to know how I answered. Also for replaying value after I beat it I want to change all my answers but want to make sure they are different.

Sorry if this has been answered already - I searched but not extensively - I started to see things I kind of consider spoilers, so I thought it might be better to ask than risk ruining the game :)

Thanks!
Not in the PSP version at least. Once you've passed through a Psych test, you don't get to see the results again.
alone in the town
Historical Society Historian

Post by alone in the town »

You never can, in any version.
littleaki
Just Passing Through

Post by littleaki »

Ah well - guess it's better to just start fresh then. Thanks for the help!