"Stop Watching Me!!!"

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

MariaRising
Gravedigger

Post by MariaRising »

The pic at the top of this thread is from the NTSC PS2 version. I recently got a Wii and this game and the Wii version seems to be clearer on details on signs and mementos and stuff and what Dark Shadow has posted is correct, the sign is much clearer in this copy... I think the signs a little lower. I didn't notice it before but he can also comment on the sign when you zoom in! He says something like, "Wow, what a nut."
Butcher Incarnate
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Re: "Stop Watching Me!!!"

Post by Butcher Incarnate »

I think you can see that sign on every game play, I don't know if people ever notice but there's 2 routes to get to different places like: depending on actions(I think) you can either go into the planetarium or the art room, you can go into the burger store or go in the alley and end up in the kitchen of the burger store, either way you end up in the kitchen, and in the beginning you can go into either the electronic store or the clothing store, another is when your in the woods after you get out of cybil's car, you can choose to keep going on the path and go through the small cabin, where you see dead fish or dead deer ect... Or you get sidetracked and go to the water tank and keep going left till you find a fence you can climb and keep going and once again you end up in the same place. I think choosing a different path might change the ending you get.
When Death Comes, It Comes For All.